Girls of The 60s

Re: Girls of The 60s

Hanway2

   Bobbie Gentry.
  From many music shows and Top Of The Pops in 1969.
  And she even pre-dates my affections for Pan's People! Pity they did not get on!!

Re: Girls of The 60s

Hanway2

  Dorothy Tutin as Anne Boleyn
   Did any one watch 'The Six Wives of Henry VIII' at the time? I did.
  And Dorothy was going to be one of my 'maturer' women from the 70s file.

Re: Girls of The 60s

Everything'sRosie
    Claudia Cardinale

Re: Girls of The 60s

The Rubberband Man
Hayley Mills preparing for her first stage appearance in Peter Pan, 1969.

Re: Girls of The 60s

Everything'sRosie
   Veronica Carlson

Re: Girls of The 60s

The Rubberband Man
Faye Dunaway in London December 1967

Re: Girls of The 60s

Dont worry Hanway, post away, i just can't count it twice.

Heres the girl that sounds like a beach, its Sandie Shaw

Re: Girls of The 60s

Everything'sRosie
Susan Denberg, famous for Frankenstein Created Woman. I think he did a darn fine job.

Re: Girls of The 60s

The Rubberband Man
Madeline Smith

Re: Girls of The 60s

   Another time-traveling cutie, Deborah Watling.

Re: Girls of The 60s

SuPaLu
The Shrimp as Jean Shrimpton was affectionately nicknamed was probably the world's first supermodel.Here she is in a dress which scandalized Australia in 1965.

Re: Girls of The 60s

Everything'sRosie
   Others might have played the part, but Julie Newmar will always be Catwoman for me.

Re: Girls of The 60s

Everything'sRosie
  Another bad girl, Luciana Paluzzi.

Re: Girls of The 60s

The Rubberband Man
Mary Quant

Re: Girls of The 60s

Everything'sRosie
   Jane Fonda

Re: Girls of The 60s

Michael
The incomparable Dusty Springfield. My all time favourite female vocalist

Re: Girls of The 60s

Mikey
A young Goldie Hawn

Re: Girls of The 60s

Michael
Mikey, you’re the host, and  I’m sure I speak for everyone in saying you have every right to bend the rules for yourself!

Re: Girls of The 60s

  Former Miss France turned actress, Claudine Auger.

Re: Girls of The 60s

Michael
The oh-so-cool chanteuse, Françoise Madeleine Hardy

12345 ... 7