Girls of The 60s

Re: Girls of The 60s

Everything'sRosie

    The first Bond girl, Eunice Grayson.

Re: Girls of The 60s

The Rubberband Man
Susan George (Up The Junction)

All bound for Lulu Land in an E Type Jag (but more likely to be an E reg)

Re: Girls of The 60s

Michael
Though she was well established by the 1960s, it’s fair to say that wonderful Ms Hepburn was an icon of the decade. She’s one of my absolute heroes. An amazing lady who lived her relatively short life very well.

Re: Girls of The 60s

Everything'sRosie
   Carol White

Re: Girls of The 60s

The Rubberband Man
Anne Nightingale introduces the latest hit from The Archies on "Wonderful Radio 1"

All bound for Lulu Land in an E Type Jag (but more likely to be an E reg)

Re: Girls of The 60s

Yes Michael, i did say it was ok.

Back to Blow Up again with Vanessa Redgrave

Re: Girls of The 60s

Everything'sRosie

    Marisa Mell

Re: Girls of The 60s

Mikey
Mary Hopkin on Top of The Pops

Re: Girls of The 60s

Michael
During the course of my musical career, I’ve met and worked with quite a few interesting and famous people. Of all these notable persons, the loveliest was most certainly Kiki Dee.

Re: Girls of The 60s

The Rubberband Man
Are You Being Served?

Wendy Richard
All bound for Lulu Land in an E Type Jag (but more likely to be an E reg)

Re: Girls of The 60s

Hanway2
 I have a lot more pictures I want to add- including my own very favourite singer, but events at home have not been conducive for allowing me to do this. I hope to post a lot more tomorrow, and ignore the half hour rule. If I may!

Re: Girls of The 60s

Michael
Last one for today. The ‘wooden hill to Bedfordshire’ beckons.

I leave you all with Esther Ofharim, who’s apparently as mad as a box of frogs.

Re: Girls of The 60s

Hanway2
  A Second helping of

  Zoe ( Wendy Padbury )- the most perfect Dr. Who girl, for the most perfect Dr. Who. And the subject of an 8 year old boys' little poem, written in pencil next to her picture in the Radio Times. This was sometime around September/ October 1968, if I can remember.

Re: Girls of The 60s

Hanway2

  Has anyone gone to the Zoo with Julie Felix?

Re: Girls of The 60s

Hanway2

   The talented and creative singer and activist Buffy Sainte-Marie.

Re: Girls of The 60s

Hanway2

  The dainty and demure Billie Davis.

Re: Girls of The 60s

Hanway2

   Anne Briggs- the folksingers' folksinger.

Re: Girls of The 60s

    Sandy Denny.

           My own very favourite  singer that ever lived. Her tone and inflection are unmatched and unsurpassable. ( If only I had gone to her last concert, as I intended. Of course, nobody knew it would be her last concert at the time ).

Re: Girls of The 60s

Hanway2

  The simply beautiful and fascinating Pat ( P.P ) Arnold.

Re: Girls of The 60s

  Mikey, very sorry that I have driven a horse and cart through your rule 1 several times, but I will not be able to post up all day long otherwise.
  And I still have more for later.
1234567