Girls of The 60s

Re: Girls of The 60s

Michael
Uhura: Mr. Spock, sometimes I think if I hear that word "frequency" again, I'll cry.
Spock: It is illogical for a communications officer to resent the word "frequency."
Uhura: Then I'm an illogical woman. Why don't you tell me what an attractive lady I am? Or how your planet looks when the moon is full.
Spock: Vulcan has no moon, Miss Uhura.
Uhura: I'm not surprised.

Nichelle Nichols

Re: Girls of The 60s

Ok Hanway, it will probably be quieter today anyway.

Here is the current list so far

Jane Birkin
Twiggy
Cher
Barbara Bouchet
Cilla Black
Diana Rigg
Gillian Hills
Nike Arrighi
Susan Brodrick
Brigitte Bardot
Charlotte Rampling
Wendy Padbury x 2
Daniela Bianchi
Barbra Streisand
Amanda Lear
Annette Andre
Pattie Boyd
Linda Thorson
Bobbie Gentry
Dorothy Tutin
Claudia Cardinale
Hayley Mills
Veronica Carlson
Faye Dunaway
Sandie Shaw
Susan Denberg
Madeline Smith
Time-traveling cutie Deborah Watling
Jean Shrimpton
Julie Newmar
Luciana Paluzzi
Mary Quant
Jane Fonda
Dusty Springfield
Goldie Hawn
Claudine Auger
Françoise Madeleine Hardy
Eunice Grayson
Susan George
Audrey Hepburn
Carol White
Anne Nightingale
Vanessa Redgrave
Marisa Mell
Mary Hopkin
Kiki Dee
Wendy Richard
Esther Ofharim
Julie Felix
Buffy Sainte-Marie
Billie Davis
Anne Briggs
Sandy Denny
Pat ( P.P ) Arnold
Nichelle Nichols

Re: Girls of The 60s

Mikey
Honor Blackman (and Patrick Mcnee) stopping traffic (probably 1963)

Re: Girls of The 60s

The Rubberband Man
Britt Ekland

All bound for Lulu Land in an E Type Jag (but more likely to be an E reg)

Re: Girls of The 60s

Michael
You beat me to Honour Blackman, Mikey 😉

One of  my myriad interests is ladies’ fashion from the first seven decades of the last century. One of my favourite fashion houses of the Sixties and Seventies is Biba. Here’s one of their regular models, Ingrid Boulting, wearing a dress typical of Biba’s late Sixties style.

Re: Girls of The 60s

The Rubberband Man
Julie Driscoll outside the Royal Albert Hall after rehearsals for a concert in aid of the Save the Children Fund, 1968.

All bound for Lulu Land in an E Type Jag (but more likely to be an E reg)

Re: Girls of The 60s

Michael
Fanella Fielding

“England's first lady of the double entendre"

Wasn’t she wonderful in “Carry On Screaming”?

Re: Girls of The 60s

Everything'sRosie
I was saddened by the passing of lovely Liz Fraser a couple of months ago. Here she is grooming a wary looking Sid.

Re: Girls of The 60s

Everything'sRosie
    Ursula Andress. Quite surprised no one had gone for her already.

Re: Girls of The 60s

The Rubberband Man
Jane Asher

All bound for Lulu Land in an E Type Jag (but more likely to be an E reg)

Re: Girls of The 60s

Mikey
Raquel Welch

Re: Girls of The 60s

Michael
Linda Keith

Daughter of Alan “Your Hundred Best Tunes” Keith. She broke Keith Richards’ heart, and was arguably one of the key players in Jimi Hendrix’s rise to fame.

Re: Girls of The 60s

 Carry On lovely Angela Douglas.

Re: Girls of The 60s

The Rubberband Man
Janis Joplin

All bound for Lulu Land in an E Type Jag (but more likely to be an E reg)

Re: Girls of The 60s

Everything'sRosie
  Karin Dor

Re: Girls of The 60s

Michael
A little quiz:

Though this photo isn't from the Sixties, the young lady pictured certainly was a girl of said decade.

Can anyone identify her?

Re: Girls of The 60s

Everything'sRosie
Hmm, she does look familiar but I can't put my finger on a name as yet.

Meanwhile, here's a pic of Carol Lynley to enjoy.

Re: Girls of The 60s

The Rubberband Man
Suzan Farmer as Nurse Holliday in the 1966 film Doctor in Clover

All bound for Lulu Land in an E Type Jag (but more likely to be an E reg)

Re: Girls of The 60s

Who's That Hurll
  Daphne Honeybutt aka Barbara Windsor in 'Carry On Spying'

Re: Girls of The 60s

The Rubberband Man
Top Of The Pops TV presenter “Samantha Juste” reads music magazine “Rave” in May 1967

All bound for Lulu Land in an E Type Jag (but more likely to be an E reg)
1234567