Girls of The 80s

Mikey
Girls of The 80s!

The format is the same as Girls of the 60s/70s, ie to post pictures of those in the various fields of entertainment singers, actresses, models etc who were big in the 80s, and see how many we can get at the end.

The rules are as follows:

1. 1 pic per person at a time, you can post again after someone else or after 30 minutes if it goes quiet.
2. Multiple pics of the same person are ok, but will only count as 1
3. Screen caps can be used if no suitable photo is available
4. This will end at midnight on Sunday

Re: Girls of The 80s

Mikey
I'll kick off with Madonna then

Re: Girls of The 80s

Everything'sRosie
     ...and reflecting the current tie-break, I'll raise you with a Susanna Hoffs.

Re: Girls of The 80s

Mikey
Charlene Tilton, oh what was that show called?, oh yeah Dallas

Re: Girls of The 80s

Everything'sRosie

    More soap suds, Amanda Burton as she was in Brookie

Re: Girls of The 80s

Singer Samantha Fox. She had big hits in the 80s

Re: Girls of The 80s

Everything'sRosie

   ...and so did Shelley Preston of The Fizz. Well, just one, but who's counting

Re: Girls of The 80s

The Rubberband Man
Kelly Bundy from Married With Children

Christina Applegate

Re: Girls of The 80s

Everything'sRosie

    She went on to play Makepeace, but in 1981 Glynis Barber was in Blake's 7 as space rebel Soolin.

Re: Girls of The 80s

Mikey
Kim Basinger

Re: Girls of The 80s

The Rubberband Man
I couldn't be happier to post a pic of waitress, pop singer and actress Clare Grogan

Re: Girls of The 80s

Everything'sRosie
          Tanya Roberts in her guise as Sheena Of The Jungle. Never saw the movie, but I'm guessing it was dreadful.

Re: Girls of The 80s

Mikey
The Eighth Wonder of the World, Patsy Kensit

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J-PYqUHfTMA

Re: Girls of The 80s

Everything'sRosie

  A china doll brought to life, Emma Samms.

Re: Girls of The 80s

Thereza Bazar. Have I ever hinted I like her?

Re: Girls of The 80s

The Rubberband Man
Isn't she pretty in pink?

Molly Ringwald

Re: Girls of The 80s

Michael
I’ve been looking forward to this thread, Mikey!

My first offering: the actress Jennifer Beales of Flashdance fame.

Re: Girls of The 80s

The Rubberband Man
Glynis Barber as Harriet Makepeace in Dempsey and Makepeace

Re: Girls of The 80s

Thanks Michael, hope you have lots of pics in mind, though no rush there is 2 days!.

Heres Kim Wilde (from Four Letter Word)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l9UXy-eI5LI

Re: Girls of The 80s

Everything'sRosie

   Emmanuelle Beart, former child star who successfully made the transition to grown-up cinema.