Girls of The 80s

Re: Girls of The 80s

The Rubberband Man
Wendy James from Transition Vamp

Re: Girls of The 80s

Mikey
In the fine tradition of Doctor Who Babes, its Nicola Bryant (Peri)

Re: Girls of The 80s

The Rubberband Man
Veronica Hamel as Joyce Davenport in Hill Street Blues

Re: Girls of The 80s

   "I find you curiously good company, young Bob."

    Gabrielle Glaister

Re: Girls of The 80s

The Rubberband Man
Brooke Shields

Re: Girls of The 80s

Gorgeous Daze
Sally Ann Triplett

Re: Girls of The 80s

Mikey
Jane Leeves

Re: Girls of The 80s

We certainly wouldn't want Wendy 'Transitioning', RBM!

Re: Girls of The 80s

Hats off for Elle Macpherson

Re: Girls of The 80s

   Can I have two big ones please, Carol (Vorderman)

Re: Girls of The 80s

Gorgeous Daze wrote
We certainly wouldn't want Wendy 'Transitioning', RBM!
Autocorrect now off 🤓

Re: Girls of The 80s

The Rubberband Man
Diana

Re: Girls of The 80s

By my reckoning this is the third lot of Glynis Barber. Very much a favourite 80's dolly of mine. Here she is in Tales Of The Unexpected (The Dead Don't Steal) from 1988.

Re: Girls of The 80s

The Rubberband Man
A smoking hot Michelle Pfieffer

Re: Girls of The 80s

A right royal ex. Koo Stark.

Re: Girls of The 80s

The Rubberband Man
Michelle Johnson in Blame It on Rio

Re: Girls of The 80s

   The Unforgettable Francesca Gonshaw.

Re: Girls of The 80s

The Rubberband Man
Belinda Carlisle

Re: Girls of The 80s

Everything'sRosie
Another who missed the royal boat, Katie Rabbett. There again, at least she never had to worry about the Duke of Edinburgh organising a car crash for her . Still, what comes around...

Re: Girls of The 80s

The Rubberband Man
Everything'sRosie wrote
Katie Rabbett. There again, at least she never had to worry about the Duke of Edinburgh organising a car crash
More like the Duke Of Hazards  , talking of which, here's Daisy Duke from The Dukes Of Hazzard :-

Catherine Bach