Girls of The 80s

Re: Girls of The 80s

Everything'sRosie

      Joely Richardson. A bit of a luvvie by all accounts, but seeing as I rarely attend Islington dinner parties that's not really my problem.

Re: Girls of The 80s

The Rubberband Man

Kate Bush

Re: Girls of The 80s

Vicki Michelle

Re: Girls of The 80s

Everything'sRosie

   One for the thinking man, Suzanne Vega.

Re: Girls of The 80s

The Rubberband Man
Helena Bonham Carter

Re: Girls of The 80s

Michael
Yes, Mikey, I have made preparations for this thread and have lots of pictures to share 😊 Next, a lady who could be considered both a Seventies and Eighties Girl: the lovely Lynda Carter, who is still just as beautiful today as she was then.

Re: Girls of The 80s

Kelly Lebrock (Weird Science)

Re: Girls of The 80s

   A regular on the later Benny Hill shows, the delectable Louise English.

Re: Girls of The 80s

The Rubberband Man
Stevie Nicks

Re: Girls of The 80s

Michael
The iconic, indomitable, incendiary, incredible Siouxsie Sioux.

Though she used to scared me a bit when I was in my very early teens, I always had a few pictures of her on my bedroom wall.

Re: Girls of The 80s

Rosie'sNumberOneFan
Ally Sheedy (Short Circuit)
When Rosie flares her nostrils

I go weak!

Re: Girls of The 80s

Rosie'sNumberOneFan
I'm loving this thread, great idea Mikey, but also it makes me think - I spent my childhood in the 80s couldn't wait to grow up - only to find that by the time I had grown up, girls didn't look like this anymore! I wish the 80s look had lasted forever, because IMO girls never looked better!
When Rosie flares her nostrils

I go weak!

Re: Girls of The 80s

 Because I am doing night work this week, I had a number of pictures stored on the work computer, which I had planned to start posting last night. That was not to be, as this was not opened up until the morning.
I have posted one of my all time favourites already, which I wanted to be the first to post- though in a different picture than I had planned, which I might change, but I have another 18 or so ready to go, which I intend to put up through the coming night. At least one has been posted already by another, again a different picture, but I hope most of the others are sufficiently obscure than they wil not be selected before my turn.
One thing, quite a number are of a similar hair colour, which no doubt indicates to everyone on which side my bread is buttered.

Re: Girls of The 80s

Everything'sRosie

  Time for another Who babe. This time Janet Fielding (Tegan)

Re: Girls of The 80s

My school teachers never looked like this. Grange Hill's own Miss Lexington (circa 1981-84) otherwise known as "Sexy Lexy" played by actress Allyson Rees.

Re: Girls of The 80s

The Rubberband Man
Annabella Lwin from The Face, 1983

Re: Girls of The 80s

Mikey
Bananarama, 1982

Re: Girls of The 80s

   Time for a sports girl, so here's the legendary Steffi Graf.

Re: Girls of The 80s

The Rubberband Man
Christine Keeler

No. It's actually Joanne Whalley from the film Scandal

Re: Girls of The 80s

Tales Of The Unexpected was really quite good for having fit women in. The episode "Decoy" from 1982 featured the delightful Susan Penhaligon. Cor blimey, women in uniform !