Girls of The 80s

Re: Girls of The 80s

Michael
The only reason I ever watched Allo Allo: Helga Geerhart, aka Kim Hartman.

“GENERAL VON KINKERHOFFEN!”

Re: Girls of The 80s

       A steamy Fiona Fullerton in a jacuzzi.

Re: Girls of The 80s

The Rubberband Man
Debbie Harry

Re: Girls of The 80s

PattiforPM
Monique Gabrielle (Princess Evie) from Deathstalker 2 with one of my favourite fruits

Re: Girls of The 80s

Mikey
Laura Branigan

Re: Girls of The 80s

This is actually the third one RNOF, the 60s/70s were done a while ago, but the threads are still around if you want to have a look.

Re: Girls of The 80s

PattiforPM
Meg Ryan when she met Harry

Re: Girls of The 80s

Michael
The very talented and delightfully kooky Jodie Foster

Re: Girls of The 80s

Mikey
Kathleen Turner

Re: Girls of The 80s

Michael

Sade: she’s a smooth operator, and very classy too...

Re: Girls of The 80s

Hanway2

  Sarah Sutton- actress.   Dr. Who assistant, but before that of  the Moon Stallion

Re: Girls of The 80s

Mikey
Kylie

Re: Girls of The 80s

Caracalla

Susie Blake, continuity announcer on Victoria Wood As Seen On TV.
"We'd like to apologise to viewers in the North.... It must be dreadful for you"

Re: Girls of The 80s

Hanway2

  Was I the only person in Britain who watched Brazilian soap opera 'Dancin' Days' in the early years of Channel 4?  Filmed in the 70s, but seen by me in the 80s.  Featuring Sonia Braga.

Re: Girls of The 80s

Michael

She loves Rock an’ Roll. Joan Jett.

Re: Girls of The 80s

Hanway2

  Oona Kirsch- Actress.

Re: Girls of The 80s

Hanway2

  Finola Hughes- Actress and dancer.

Re: Girls of The 80s

Hanway2

  Sarah Brightman. Singer and dancer. Not sure of the vintage of the picture, could be later, but she looks great to me!

Re: Girls of The 80s

Hanway2

  Kim Thomson. Actress. First of a trio of redheads.

Re: Girls of The 80s

Hanway2

  Carol Decker. Singer with T'Pau. The second redhead.
1234567 ... 10