Give us a twirl - Eveningly picture quiz - begins 1st Feb.

Re: Give us a twirl - Eveningly picture quiz - begins 1st Feb.

Nice one P4PM, but of course it couldn't have been any Ruby Flipper because their tenure fell in an even year and we required even this evening. Stick at it mate and don't forget the squinting of the eyes tip. Just watch how it appears.

Re: Give us a twirl - Eveningly picture quiz - begins 1st Feb.

At least you got one of the words right

Re: Give us a twirl - Eveningly picture quiz - begins 1st Feb.

Time for another. An even year.

BONUS - The surname of the host who introduces this routine ?

Re: Give us a twirl - Eveningly picture quiz - begins 1st Feb.

sueforever
Savile.

Re: Give us a twirl - Eveningly picture quiz - begins 1st Feb.

I can't stop

Re: Give us a twirl - Eveningly picture quiz - begins 1st Feb.

Yes well done to S4E & P4PM.

BONUS answer - Savile.

Re: Give us a twirl - Eveningly picture quiz - begins 1st Feb.

and another one.

BONUS - This routine ends with which dancer in shot ?

Re: Give us a twirl - Eveningly picture quiz - begins 1st Feb.

Gorgeous Daze
Rosie

Re: Give us a twirl - Eveningly picture quiz - begins 1st Feb.

The Rubberband Man
Suspicion

Re: Give us a twirl - Eveningly picture quiz - begins 1st Feb.

Yes GD & TRBM, 3 & 2 points respectively.

BONUS - Rosie is last in shot.

Re: Give us a twirl - Eveningly picture quiz - begins 1st Feb.

This one could prove to be a toughie. If so, i will edit the picture with the year at 10.30.

BONUS - The surname of the presenter for this ?

Re: Give us a twirl - Eveningly picture quiz - begins 1st Feb.

Mikey
Travis

Re: Give us a twirl - Eveningly picture quiz - begins 1st Feb.

Old Grey Whistler
Harvest For The World

Re: Give us a twirl - Eveningly picture quiz - begins 1st Feb.

Both both correct.

Answer to BONUS - Travis

Re: Give us a twirl - Eveningly picture quiz - begins 1st Feb.

and another.

BONUS question - Who is the second dancer we see in this to be in a sitting down position ?

Re: Give us a twirl - Eveningly picture quiz - begins 1st Feb.

The Rubberband Man
Gill

Re: Give us a twirl - Eveningly picture quiz - begins 1st Feb.

Spirit of Radio.

Re: Give us a twirl - Eveningly picture quiz - begins 1st Feb.

Yes both correct.

Answer to BONUS - `Teasmaid` Gill.

Re: Give us a twirl - Eveningly picture quiz - begins 1st Feb.

Old Grey Whistler
It doesn't really bother me as I was suspended anyway, but should it have been an odd numbered year this evening?

Re: Give us a twirl - Eveningly picture quiz - begins 1st Feb.

Old Grey Whistler wrote
It doesn't really bother me as I was suspended anyway, but should it have been an odd numbered year this evening?
Yeah OGW. Thats my bad. With so much to for me to do and remember these days with all these quizzes and polls, the odd little faux pas will naturally creep in.

As a consequence, tomorrows picture will be an `ODD` year.