Give us a twirl - Eveningly picture quiz - begins 1st Feb.

Re: Give us a twirl - Eveningly picture quiz - begins 1st Feb.

Legsfan
Ruth

Re: Give us a twirl - Eveningly picture quiz - begins 1st Feb.

Legsfan
I have just realised the mistake I have made again

Re: Give us a twirl - Eveningly picture quiz - begins 1st Feb.

Legsfan wrote
I have just realised the mistake I have made again
Yup.

Re: Give us a twirl - Eveningly picture quiz - begins 1st Feb.

VintageVideos
Get Down

Re: Give us a twirl - Eveningly picture quiz - begins 1st Feb.

Vin gets 2 points and Legsfan a single point. However, Sueforever earns a full evening suspension tomorrow for guessing the Bonus incorrectly. Hope to see you again on Wednesday S4E.

BONUS answer is - Ruth.

Re: Give us a twirl - Eveningly picture quiz - begins 1st Feb.

Later than normal, but here is this evenings.

BONUS - The surname of the presenter who introduced this routine ?

Re: Give us a twirl - Eveningly picture quiz - begins 1st Feb.

Old Grey Whistler
Powell

Re: Give us a twirl - Eveningly picture quiz - begins 1st Feb.

Lady

Re: Give us a twirl - Eveningly picture quiz - begins 1st Feb.

Yes OGW & TRBM are correct. Sorry to Gill fans for making her look a bit like a duck.

BONUS answer is - Powell.

Re: Give us a twirl - Eveningly picture quiz - begins 1st Feb.

and another.

BONUS question - When the routine begins, name the dancer who is on the left of our screens ?

Re: Give us a twirl - Eveningly picture quiz - begins 1st Feb.

Legsfan
Lulu

Re: Give us a twirl - Eveningly picture quiz - begins 1st Feb.

Roadrunner.

Re: Give us a twirl - Eveningly picture quiz - begins 1st Feb.

Everything'sRosie
Easy

Re: Give us a twirl - Eveningly picture quiz - begins 1st Feb.

Legsfan & Everything's Rosie are correct.

Answer to BONUS is - Lulu

Re: Give us a twirl - Eveningly picture quiz - begins 1st Feb.

Heres another.

BONUS - Who is the only dancer in this to be wearing a form of headwear ?

Re: Give us a twirl - Eveningly picture quiz - begins 1st Feb.

Old Grey Whistler
Cherry

Re: Give us a twirl - Eveningly picture quiz - begins 1st Feb.

Heart On My Sleeve

Re: Give us a twirl - Eveningly picture quiz - begins 1st Feb.

OGW & Vin are correct.

BONUS answer - Cherry.

Re: Give us a twirl - Eveningly picture quiz - begins 1st Feb.

Another one.

BONUS - Who is the first dancer we see in this routine ?

Re: Give us a twirl - Eveningly picture quiz - begins 1st Feb.

Legsfan
Flick