Give us a twirl - Eveningly picture quiz - topic now ended.

Locked 152 messages Options

Give us a twirl - Eveningly picture quiz - topic now ended.

After the successful January version in which i presented a eveningly X-ray pic of a routine for identification, its time for a new subject for February. I thought id take a screengrab of a routine and give it a bit of a twirly twist here and there.

As we seem to have a regular bunch of players, im not going to bother putting the long and exhaustive rules in this first post again. However the rules are in the post of the x-ray thread if folk want to a recap. Everything is basically the same as January in terms of that.

The picture editing format for February's theme maybe a tad more difficult, so let me give you a tip. Squint your eyes and move right back from the screen and hopefully it will come to mind. Remember that every pic is from the first ten seconds of the routine and odds and evens years follow each other. So as last evening was 1978, this evening it will be from an odd year, 71, 73, 75, 77 and so on.

See you later then with the first for this month.

Re: Give us a twirl - Eveningly picture quiz - begins 1st Feb.

Here is the first of these.

BONUS - Name the surname of the host who introduced this routine ?

Re: Give us a twirl - Eveningly picture quiz - begins 1st Feb.

Everything'sRosie
It's My Turn?

Re: Give us a twirl - Eveningly picture quiz - begins 1st Feb.

Tommy Vance.

Re: Give us a twirl - Eveningly picture quiz - begins 1st Feb.

Legsfan
Jensen

Re: Give us a twirl - Eveningly picture quiz - begins 1st Feb.

Both of those guesses are wrong (ER & S4E). I have a feeling these may be more difficult than our previous pic quiz. What i will do in future is if the pic and bonus haven't been solved, i will edit the picture after two hours of my initial posting with the name of the year.

That way folk will only have around the first ten seconds of 50 or so routines to mull over.

Re: Give us a twirl - Eveningly picture quiz - begins 1st Feb.

Old Grey Whistler
Lost In Music?

Re: Give us a twirl - Eveningly picture quiz - begins 1st Feb.

Yes 2 points to OGW and a single point to LGFN. Just to clarify about the single point. Because a guess was made previously to the picture before any guess to the BONUS, the 3 point bonus then goes out of the window and every BONUS answer then becomes a single point only. Confused ? Well yeah its hard to follow but its reasonably straightforward, honest.

Answer to BONUS - Jensen.

Re: Give us a twirl - Eveningly picture quiz - begins 1st Feb.

Legsfan
Oh no I wish I’d read it more thoroughly. The second I logged in and saw the bars I knew the routine. Oh well I’ll try again tomorrow.

Re: Give us a twirl - Eveningly picture quiz - begins 1st Feb.

PattiforPM
Well done lads.  I found that one very difficult and let me tell you I have stared at those lovely caged birds many many times in the past

Re: Give us a twirl - Eveningly picture quiz - begins 1st Feb.

Time for another. If this one is as problematic as last evenings, i may have to reign these in a bit a give them one or two less turns.

Also just a reminder that the two successful point scoring guys from last evening are now serving a one hour suspension.

BONUS question - The same dancer begins and ends the routine on the right-hand side of our screen. Who is that dancer ?

Re: Give us a twirl - Eveningly picture quiz - begins 1st Feb.

The Rubberband Man
Flick

Re: Give us a twirl - Eveningly picture quiz - begins 1st Feb.

Green River.

Re: Give us a twirl - Eveningly picture quiz - begins 1st Feb.

Aah, well that went okay. Points go to TRBM & S4E.

BONUS answer - Flick

Re: Give us a twirl - Eveningly picture quiz - begins 1st Feb.

Suefan
I haven't had a clue about the images although they do bring to mind a nice ice cream sundae with extra chocolate sauce!
Well done indeed to the solvers.  Even standing so far away I need a telescope to see them, and squinting till the pips squeaked, I couldn't discern what the image is after Ryan has done his manipulation!  Now where is that spoon.

Re: Give us a twirl - Eveningly picture quiz - begins 1st Feb.

Time for another twirl.

BONUS - The surname of the host who introduces this ?

Re: Give us a twirl - Eveningly picture quiz - begins 1st Feb.

Legsfan
Bates

Re: Give us a twirl - Eveningly picture quiz - begins 1st Feb.

Gorgeous Daze
Endless Love

Re: Give us a twirl - Eveningly picture quiz - begins 1st Feb.

Yep well done LGFN & GD.

BONUS answer - Bates.

Re: Give us a twirl - Eveningly picture quiz - begins 1st Feb.

PattiforPM
Still impressed with you guys.  I got sidetracked thinking it might be Ruby Flipper's Can't help falling in Love so my answer was going to be: