Give us a twirl - Eveningly picture quiz - topic now ended.

Locked 152 messages Options

Re: Give us a twirl - Eveningly picture quiz - begins 1st Feb.

sueforever
Well done OGW and Legsfan.

Re: Give us a twirl - Eveningly picture quiz - begins 1st Feb.

The final picture for this month's quiz.

BONUS - When we see all six dancers on-screen for the first time, who is positioned on the right side of our screens ?

Re: Give us a twirl - Eveningly picture quiz - begins 1st Feb.

Legsfan
Anita

Re: Give us a twirl - Eveningly picture quiz - begins 1st Feb.

Wordy Rappinghood.

Re: Give us a twirl - Eveningly picture quiz - begins 1st Feb.

LGFN & S4E are correct. Thanks to all 10 of my usual players. Well done again to OGW for coming out on top and well done to Legsfan for coming so close. New quiz tomorrow.

BONUS answer - Anita

Re: Give us a twirl - Eveningly picture quiz - begins 1st Feb.

Legsfan
Well done OGW. It has been fun, thanks Ryan for putting the time to prepare.
I look forward to March.

Re: Give us a twirl - Eveningly picture quiz - begins 1st Feb.

Gorgeous Daze
Well done to our winner and runner-up. And thanks Ryan for a month of swirly challenges. What has he got up his sleeve for March I wonder?

Re: Give us a twirl - Eveningly picture quiz - begins 1st Feb.

PattiforPM
Guess I'll be playing in the First Division next month but well done to everyone above me and to EA Sports

Re: Give us a twirl - Eveningly picture quiz - begins 1st Feb.

Old Grey Whistler
Thanks chaps and especially to Ryan for producing this.  I'm quite thankful that February is a short month as a couple more days and I think Legsfan would have overtaken me.

Re: Give us a twirl - Eveningly picture quiz - begins 1st Feb.

VintageVideos
Congratulations OGW and Legsfan, well done

Wouldn't it be great to have a different winner every month?

Re: Give us a twirl - Eveningly picture quiz - begins 1st Feb.

Vin gets 2 points and Legsfan a single point. However, Sueforever earns a full evening suspension tomorrow for guessing the Bonus incorrectly. Hope to see you again on Wednesday S4E.

BONUS answer is - Ruth.

I’ve only just realised this due to AC/PD’s points this evening, but as I answered before the routine had been attempted, should I have been given 3 points instead of 1?

Re: Give us a twirl - Eveningly picture quiz - begins 1st Feb.

Yes, you are quite correct Legsfan. Its only when the `routine is wrongly` answered as opposed to the `wrong bonus answer` being answered that the 3 point Bonus thing is dropped to 2.

As mistakes go, that was a whopper by me as those 2 extra points would have given you the win for February. Ive wrongly given OGW the title for February. Embarrassing doesn't come into it.

As a consequence ive taken the decision to cease any future Evenginly pic quizzes as of now. If i making humongous blunders like that, how can i be trusted with future scoring.

Its been fun, but its now at an end and it wont be coming back. So please folks, do not try to persuade me other wise.

THIS TOPIC IS NOW LOCKED. YOU CANNOT POST ON IT.