Go-Jo's - Liberace in London 1968

saintsray
I didn't find this (that was Peter Sterling), but this show is missing, and it's turned up on youtube.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X8hJoMEKX1g

If someone wants to upload it properly, please do. I am not a technical whizz.

Still, nice find.

Re: Go-Jo's - Liberace in London 1968

BeautifulBabs
wow thanks Ray keep in touch are you going to Kal events this year ?

Re: Go-Jo's - Liberace in London 1968

VintageVideos
Yes thanks Ray and keep go-jo-ing!

Re: Go-Jo's - Liberace in London 1968

saintsray
BeautifulBabs wrote
wow thanks Ray keep in touch are you going to Kal events this year ?
I will - all being well - be at the Kal music event in June.

I have had a few personal crises since I was last at an event, including major jaw realignment, but even though I am currently without most of my teeth (seriously....), I should be there in June, even if I haven't got my new ones by then.

I mention this as some of you may be a bit surprised by my lack of fangs....

Re: Go-Jo's - Liberace in London 1968

JEZ
Absoltely brilliant news that another show featuring The GoJo's work has survived the wipings ,nearly all of their performances from totp ,thank your lucky stars ,discs a go go ,val doonican show ,three of a kind ,jimmy tarbuck show ,andy stewart show ,tales of 2 cities ,Morecombe and wise etc etc have all gone apart from about 4 from these shows ,im sure jo cook and linda hotchkin will be pleased to view their work on the liberace show after all these years

Re: Go-Jo's - Liberace in London 1968

Andeebee
Nice to see, but not lighting my fire

Re: Go-Jo's - Liberace in London 1968

saintsray
A copy has gone back to Kaleidoscope; it's about the same quality as the youtube clip....

Anyway, preserved for future generations, better than Thames did!!!!

Re: Go-Jo's - Liberace in London 1968

Mikey
The brightness seems to be set too high, i just took a screen shot and adjusted it in Windows Photo in 30 seconds. Kaleidoscope should be able to fix it. I think thats Jane Bartlett.