Graffiti Art - Eveningly pic quiz - begins 1st March.

Locked 16 messages Options

Graffiti Art - Eveningly pic quiz - begins 1st March.

After the successful January & February versions in which i presented a eveningly X-ray pic of a routine for identification, its time for a new subject for March. I thought id take a screengrab of a routine and give it a bit of street art.

As we seem to have a regular bunch of ten players, im not going to bother putting the long and exhaustive rules in this first post again. Everything is basically the same as January & February in terms of that.

The picture editing format for March's theme will all have the same street graffiti bluey look to it. As ever most of these will be reasonably simple, but i hope to throw a few tougher ones in as well. Remember that every pic is from the first ten seconds of the routine and odds and evens years follow each other. So as last evening was 1981, this evening it will be from an even year, 72, 74, 76, and so on.

AS ITS A NEW QUIZ, SUSPENSIONS WILL NOT BE IN PLACE.  First picture of this quiz will be up at 7PM.

Re: Graffiti Art - Eveningly pic quiz - begins 1st March.

Heres the first then. Yes, a gentle enough start on this.

BONUS - The flesh of which dancer do we see first in this routine ?

Re: Graffiti Art - Eveningly pic quiz - begins 1st March.

sueforever
You should be Dancing

Re: Graffiti Art - Eveningly pic quiz - begins 1st March.

Everything'sRosie
Disco Duck

Re: Graffiti Art - Eveningly pic quiz - begins 1st March.

Mikey
Sue

Re: Graffiti Art - Eveningly pic quiz - begins 1st March.

Yes guys, well done. 2 points to ER and a single point to Mikey.

BONUS answer - Sue

Re: Graffiti Art - Eveningly pic quiz - begins 1st March.

Everything'sRosie
I fear I've hit the top too soon

Re: Graffiti Art - Eveningly pic quiz - begins 1st March.

They wont all be this simple.

BONUS - Who ends the routine on the right of our screens ?

Re: Graffiti Art - Eveningly pic quiz - begins 1st March.

The Rubberband Man
Rosie

Re: Graffiti Art - Eveningly pic quiz - begins 1st March.

Lately

Re: Graffiti Art - Eveningly pic quiz - begins 1st March.

TRBM & S4E are correct.

BONUS answer - Rosie

Re: Graffiti Art - Eveningly pic quiz - begins 1st March.

Time for another.

BONUS - Who is the first dancer we see in close-up in this routine ?

Re: Graffiti Art - Eveningly pic quiz - begins 1st March.

Legsfan
Pauline

Re: Graffiti Art - Eveningly pic quiz - begins 1st March.

Patti

Re: Graffiti Art - Eveningly pic quiz - begins 1st March.

Sexy Eyes

Re: Graffiti Art - Eveningly pic quiz - begins 1st March.

AC/PD & P4PM are correct.  Unfortunately Legsfan is now suspended for the whole of tomorrow evening.

BONUS answer - Patti

RYAN