Great Album and Single covers (or just ones you really like)

Re: Great Album and Single covers (or just ones you really like)

Everything'sRosie
Probably wouldn't get passed the censors now, but what the heck, it's available in any record store. Houses Of The Holy by Led Zepplin.

Re: Great Album and Single covers (or just ones you really like)

I'm liking the Kraftwerk albums

One of my most played CD albums  :-

Re: Great Album and Single covers (or just ones you really like)

The Rubberband Man wrote
Probably my most played 12' single - the most expensive single cover of all time  :-

Is that Blue Monday RBM?

Young Savage a great track from the raw early Ultravox, 1977

Re: Great Album and Single covers (or just ones you really like)

Talk about big hair

Re: Great Album and Single covers (or just ones you really like)

Yes, it is Blue Monday Mikey

Possibly the best album to come from Auchtermuchty  :-

Re: Great Album and Single covers (or just ones you really like)

VintageVideos
Who wouldn't want to cut this cake

Re: Great Album and Single covers (or just ones you really like)

Everything'sRosie
    With working zip...

Re: Great Album and Single covers (or just ones you really like)

VintageVideos
One of the best albums of the 80s

Re: Great Album and Single covers (or just ones you really like)

Mikey
Trippy classic electronic weirdness from Boards of Canada, 1998

Re: Great Album and Single covers (or just ones you really like)

VintageVideos
Iconic

Re: Great Album and Single covers (or just ones you really like)

Hanway2

  More Linda Ronstadt from me. With friends.

Re: Great Album and Single covers (or just ones you really like)

VintageVideos
Here's looking at you, kid!

Re: Great Album and Single covers (or just ones you really like)

The Rubberband Man
I always liked this album as it's easy to see what the tracks are (and the music's brilliant)  :-

Those Japanese buyers were often spoilt

Re: Great Album and Single covers (or just ones you really like)

The Rubberband Man
When UB4O were good  :-

  Even more of the ever delectable Linda.

Re: Great Album and Single covers (or just ones you really like)

Re: Great Album and Single covers (or just ones you really like)

The Rubberband Man
It's the best double album I have  :-

Re: Great Album and Single covers (or just ones you really like)

Mikey
Probably not the last Blondie cover we'll see

Re: Great Album and Single covers (or just ones you really like)

PattiforPM
Maybe not quite on the cover of the Album I bought but iconic Wish You Were Here image so please forgive....