Great Album and Single covers (or just ones you really like)

Re: Great Album and Single covers (or just ones you really like)

Re: Great Album and Single covers (or just ones you really like)

Michael
Some great covers already! Fantastic stuff, everyone.

I've quite a few lined up: some funny, some downright weird, and some good. Where possible I'll be using photos of records that are in my personal collection.

Going to start off with one of my all-time favourite LPs.

Re: Great Album and Single covers (or just ones you really like)

PattiforPM
Great to see everyone's choices I agree.  Here's the Album Cover which I have probably tried personally to recreate the most often (as well as being damn good music!)  Who's Next?

Re: Great Album and Single covers (or just ones you really like)

Probably not!

Re: Great Album and Single covers (or just ones you really like)

PattiforPM
You guys don't have possums but you might now wish you did (not the only Carly Simon album I have, honestly!)  Playing Possum

Re: Great Album and Single covers (or just ones you really like)

The Rubberband Man
This thread needs this  :-

Re: Great Album and Single covers (or just ones you really like)

Hanway2
We need the poster that showed a little more of Kate, too!

Re: Great Album and Single covers (or just ones you really like)

I loved these guys and I love this cover: One Step Beyond

Re: Great Album and Single covers (or just ones you really like)

Hanway2
   No Hippy Household should be without;-

Re: Great Album and Single covers (or just ones you really like)

The Dickies get the blues for their second album which sounds as if it's their first.

Re: Great Album and Single covers (or just ones you really like)

Best album by an artist from Jamaica  :-

Re: Great Album and Single covers (or just ones you really like)

Gorgeous Daze
The sexy Natasha with Iko Iko, which trounced the The Belle Stars' version which was out at the same time.

Re: Great Album and Single covers (or just ones you really like)

  'Songs of Love, Lust and Loose Living' by Isla Cameron and actor Tony Britton.

Re: Great Album and Single covers (or just ones you really like)

Gorgeous Daze
Bill Nelson goes all arcane in 1986.

Re: Great Album and Single covers (or just ones you really like)

A little disturbing but probably the most popular Album of my early Grammar School career; In the Court of the Crimson King

Re: Great Album and Single covers (or just ones you really like)

The Rubberband Man
Best album by a band from Ireland  :-

Re: Great Album and Single covers (or just ones you really like)

   If you venture to the woods today, beware of-

   THE GREEN LADY.

Re: Great Album and Single covers (or just ones you really like)

#2 RBM (Actually #1, right OGW?)   Joshua Tree

Re: Great Album and Single covers (or just ones you really like)

Playing Possum , ah, you beat me to that one.

How about some Madonna.

Re: Great Album and Single covers (or just ones you really like)

Hanway2

   CAROLE/CAROLANNE PEGG
  Once of Mr. Fox- who will turn up soon- with former husband Bob.
  Now an expert on Mongolia, and Mongolian music.

 ( I did put this picture up for a brief time in the 'Girls of the 70s' challenge, but deleted it as the upload then was too small. This is a better version ).
123456 ... 14