HADEEL COME BACK

 Ive just noticed that our friend Hadeel has deleted her comments. I then clicked on people and noticed that she has dissappeared off there also. Ive no idea why she would take this course of action and hope that she will think again and rejoin us.

Re: HADEEL COME BACK

PattiforPM
Yes please come back Hadeel.  We have no-one who can even come close to taking your place.  I would really miss your comments and you've been on the website longer than any of us. Please reconsider

Re: HADEEL COME BACK

hadeel  jez is asking you to return ,i will also e mail you to try and persuade you my friend ,whos gonna talk to me if youve gone ,ill be back to being billy no mates ,xxxx ,

Re: HADEEL COME BACK

JEZ
Hadeel if you do look on here if you havent recieved it yet please check your inbox for an e mail from me ,i know from past experience e mails to members sometimes end up in junk ,spam inboxes

Re: HADEEL COME BACK

remotecontrol
Haddel. Please reconsider. It would be great if we saw you on here again.

Re: HADEEL COME BACK

CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: HADEEL COME BACK

remotecontrol
Ouch

Re: HADEEL COME BACK

Young Mister Grace
Administrator
I feel awful. I Hope she's OK.
You've all done vey well!

Re: HADEEL COME BACK

late night viewer
Hadeel you are a lady I would surmise who believes strongly in showing consideration for other people. Without your presence on the forum, one of the voices of decency and fair play is lost to us. Your insights into the differences in our cultures makes your contribution highly valued.

Re: HADEEL COME BACK

Patti'sdaughter
Hi Hadeel.  Please come back on the forum.  X
amy x

Re: HADEEL COME BACK

PattiforPM
Now Hadeel, I must advise you of the new Blog policy regarding Exit Interviews.  All leaving members must engage the Ryanmeister in an Exit Interview to allow us to improve our performance in the future and it has come to our attention that you did not fufill this duty so you must return as soon as possible. As an example Ryan conducted a mock Exit Interview for MishMash the other day (which turned into an Orientation Interview) and Jez often performs his own Exit Interviews while others are chatting amongst themselves (he refers to this as "drivel").  Please return our calls Hadeel as your Exit Interviewer's time and patience is not infinite.

Re: HADEEL COME BACK

JEZ
well said mr p hadeel needs to go through the proper procediers first , i think your words mr p my friend are a lot more appropiate than i wrote last night on here dont you think lol

Re: HADEEL COME BACK

mishmash

'As an example Ryan conducted a mock Exit Interview for MishMash the other day (which turned into an Orientation Interview) '

Did he? really?? news to me

Re: HADEEL COME BACK

JEZ
see mr p you are causing mischief again and to think last night you said i was the mischief maker on here ,bad man again

Re: HADEEL COME BACK

Mishmash its news to me also !

Re: HADEEL COME BACK

mishmash
This place is seriously confusing to me,people saying we did things we didnt? whats the point of that,last night I swear jez thought me and 'm' were the same person!?

The internet concerns me greatly,hence my doubts re Dee Dee/Sue (still no emails) are any of you who you say you are??
Am I?? we could be anybody we want to be and nobody would know,not really

Re: HADEEL COME BACK

late night viewer
I am you as you are me as we are all together...as someone once said...P4PM is only trying to use a bit of levity to entice Hadeel back to the Blog. Anyway just beacuse I'm paranoid doesn't mean THEY are not out to get me!!

Re: HADEEL COME BACK

 HADEEL HAS SENT A MESSAGE TO JEZ, IN WHICH SHE THANKS ALL OF YOU FOR THE SUPPORTIVE MESSAGES YOUVE POSTED AND SAYS SHE WILL RETURN IN DUE COURSE.

Re: HADEEL COME BACK

Kace
why she leave
ABLE WAS I ERE I SAW ELBA

XxXx

Re: HADEEL COME BACK

Aint sure why she left, maybe she felt unwelcome, i hope that wasnt the case.