HADEEL COME BACK

Re: HADEEL COME BACK

Kace
we always include her. it the time difference thats the prob. like p4pm he 6/7hrs behind us hadeel is a few hrs infront
ABLE WAS I ERE I SAW ELBA

XxXx

Re: HADEEL COME BACK

Sorry MishMash I was just joking about your interactions with Ryan as LNV figured out.  Didn't mean any offence.  Ryan I am so glad to hear that Hadeel has said she will return.  I'm still puzzled but nothing new there.

Re: HADEEL COME BACK

 Mishmash, your still coming across as being slighty uptight. Please try to lighten up, as we just wanna have some fun on here . With regards to your latest concerns about the posting from Sue, well mate youve got two choices, either believe it or dont. I know it was her but its kinda frustraiting not being able to prove it. My conscience is 100% clear on this, but i can produce no evidence to back it up. I was hoping the pics she sent me would in some way prove to you that ive conversed with her, and the hand written letter she wrote also to me further proves her validty to me, but that letter will remain private to me. Do you really think i would lie about this, ive no reason to. I completely detest liars and internet liars are even worse. I find it a shame that you remain sceptical, but thats your choice.  I do hope in time that you will get to know me and some of the others on here, maybe then you will see we are a pretty decent bunch. As ive said before i dont wanna fall out with you or any one on here, again ive no reason to. Hope to talk to you later, and mate keep it all`chilled`.

Re: HADEEL COME BACK

JEZ
mishmash ,i too would like to put an end to this subject ,i told ryan the other day i did e mail dee dee for one last time i told her i would not contact her again ,but told her there were still people having doubts would it be possible to just answer there e mail ,and these were the exact words i used ,even if it is a yes im dee dee reply ,and without going into detail in her reply back was, she had e mailed one doubting thomas but after 47 years in showbiz  why should she have to prove herself if people cant work out its the real dee dee who posted on here then basically thats theire choice ,but she was pleased that the fans  who did believe her were happy about it ,my only concern now is that i really hope she doesent regret me ever contacting her in the first place and asking her to do a post ,i have done what i can to prove it is genuine i would even swear on my familys life on this ,i would like to still hope we can be mates but as far as i am now concerned this subject is now closed

Re: HADEEL COME BACK

Dave
i Jez...just a quick post on all this fuss of is it really her or isnt it..? I think Dee Dee has rightly said it all....you either do or do not believe and why should they feel compelled to justify themselves anyway. As we know  from the PB (drat,I said I would never mention that delusional woman again !!) people walk a fine line legally by impersonating celebraties and as you do have genuine contact with Dee Dee, I think thats been proven ) she would be the first to say something and probably even take action. My concern with Doubting Thomas types is not whether they are convininced or believe or not, that is their business, but that we will end up offending and alienating these people we admire and that they will in turn deline to have anything more to do with their persomal contacts on this forum or even the rest of us. Lets please afford these generous ladies some privacy and not get caught up in hounding people for proof....they were kind enough with their comments about us....please dont let them regret their words.  Enough ,Dave....point made....off to work for lovely old Margaret singing as I go, that well known Monkees hit...."Im a Believer !"          Dave

Re: HADEEL COME BACK

JEZ
thanks dave ,i couldent have put it better myself ,those wise words of yours

Re: HADEEL COME BACK

Suefan
You have hit on the key point there Dave.  I don't care what people believe but I am concerned if any of the ladies were to be upset.

Re: HADEEL COME BACK

Patti4pm ,you can tell im being serious now because im not calling you by my nickname for you i have mr p ,but if it is any consolation to you i realised immediatley that any comment you made earlier over mishmash etc was purely done in a light hearted way it is your way of bringing a bit of humour to what sometimes could come across as a bit of a delicate subject ,do you want me to tell you how i know this ,well i will tell you should i ,during the last 4 months on here i have got to know you as a decent honest bloke who would not purposley go out of his way to insult or upset anyone with intent ,infact you are one of the people along with ryan ,dave ,remote and of course hadeel ,whos thread by the way im nicking ,i feel comfortable at doing the odd wind up ,without any of you taking offence ,unfortunatley mr p you seem to be my latest target for some reason there ,but i know some of my childish ,stupid comments on here i leave for you ,they probably do iritate you at times but you take them in the way they are meant for you a bit of fun nothing more nothing less ,and when i do go too far i know you tell me in a round about way ,then i delete that silly comment because i trust your judgement and know i have gone to far .i hope by me saying this other people dont read it and take it the wrong way ,that  any comments i have made are aimed at them because that is not my intention at all ,its just my personal view of how i see you as a person mr p and that is thoughtful ,honest and genuine ,anyone who thinks i might be crawling to mr p by saying this could not be further away from truth ,i no need to creep to my mate he knows that ,thank you

Re: HADEEL COME BACK

JEZ
now to get back to doing what this thread was meant for

      WELCOME BACK HADEEL ,WHEN YOU GET HERE

Re: HADEEL COME BACK

Thank you Jez for your kind comments but you would have had to go a lot further to have upset me in the past and I find someone's attempts to wind someone up a sign that they want to engage that person if you really want to know the truth.   I really liked Dave's post too and I can just imagine him digging in that elderly lady's garden whistling "I'm a Believer."  Just to emphasize the point  I hope MishMash stays the course and keeps posting and expressing views cos I really do want his mind and not just his body as he succinctly put it.  Lastly again Hadeel hurry back and fulfill your Eastern promise

Re: HADEEL COME BACK

This is hopefully my last word on this now tedious topic. Following up from the ever impressive Daves excellent post, when he mentioned the word privacy. One of the first things that Sue ever said to me was one of the things she values most is privacy.

  `` Well Sue, im sorry that ive blabbed my mouth off on the forum about my very `slight` connection with you. There was only 3 guys on here who knew of this, now the whole bloody forum knows. I only mentioned it because of a certain doubter, i wished id have kept it quiet now. When ever ive conversed with you, you have been most friendly and courteous towards me and i hope i havent blown any chance of further contact. Please continue to visit the blog and forum, it is indeed an honour to know you read our words``.

  Right thats it hopefully. Sorry to have gatecrashed Hadeels thread as well, hope to see you back soon Hadeel.