Quantcast

HAPPY BIRTHDAY

Patti'sdaughter
I would like to start this thread as it is my best friend Kace's birthday today.  And would like to wish her a very HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHICK.  Love ams xx
amy x

Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY

Suefan
Happy birthday Kacey.  Hope you are having a great day.

Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY

Young Mister Grace
Hippo Birdies, Kace. Have a great day!
YMG
You've all done vey well!

Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY

Floid Fan
A very Happy Birthday to you, Kace!
Carl

Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY

Kace if you wanna chat i will be on 2night at 11. Happy birthday again by the way.

Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY

Kace
Thank you for the birthday messages. thank you very much. love kace x
ABLE WAS I ERE I SAW ELBA

XxXx

Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY

PattiForPM
Sorry I'm later than the rest but my family would tell you that this is typical.  Anyway Happy Birthday Kace.