HARVEST FOR THE WORLD

Re: HARVEST FOR THE WORLD

PattiforPM
Legsfan wrote
I have neglected the Ruby Flipper comments for far too long, so now I am committed to take an active part in the comments.... though the audience participation looks staged and I suspect they are dancers
First I must thank you heartily LF for the effective resuscitation of the RF Comments Thread after nearly 6 months of coma.  Vin was of course first to answer your audience dancing conjecture (one being Ruth and all) and reading above you will see that Ryan was first to confirm that Ruth was indeed one of the "grabees" and you will have noticed that the virtually untrained dancer DLT is one of the others.  As far as we know none of the other partners were trained other than possibly on the night.  I always wonder how much prep these punters got though......

Re: HARVEST FOR THE WORLD

Legsfan
I should have read more thoroughly. Well, it was nice to see that it was Ruth, though the extended camera time on DLT was like they wanted DLT to be the DOTD.
I promise to read everything properly next time

Re: HARVEST FOR THE WORLD

PattiforPM
No worries LF, I know reading everyone's comments before writing can be onerous and some like to review "fresh and uninfluenced" anyway so feel free to use your own discretion.  This kind of thing triggers discussion in any case and that is always welcome.  Thanks again for your review and do keep visiting