HOLLYWOOD MEDLEY - BASIL'S CHRISTMAS CRUISE

Re: HOLLYWOOD MEDLEY - BASIL'S CHRISTMAS CRUISE

The Rubberband Man
I’m a fan of Basil Brush. I like his jokes and I always watched his show when I was a young lad. Mr. Derek was Basil’s best co-presenter, and I even had my own Basil Brush puppet just like this :-

Yes, I know, there's a flaw.... you had to use your imagination a bit as it doesn’t really look like the real thing, but those details didn’t matter back then.

For Legs & Co, I think this would have been a fabulous opportunity to do something different from the regular TOTPs style dance sequences. I like the overhead shots the best which pay tribute to those big Hollywood dance sequences cinema audiences flocked to see in the 1930s. There are nice close ups of the girls looking cute, and I especially like Pauline with her Donald Duck face.

Hooray for Legs & Co  8/10