HOW DEEP IS YOUR LOVE -- (DOTD)

**(DOTD selections/comments only, thanks)**
HOW DEEP IS YOUR LOVE   Bee Gees
10/11/77  Dancers--Gill, Lulu, Patti, Pauline, Rosie
A link to the dance - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=daFMXDoFZ9A
All five girls are splendid here, but im won over by singalong-a-Lulu

Re: HOW DEEP IS YOUR LOVE -- (DOTD)

Colm
I won't mess up my message this time...

My vote is on the basis of her beautiful smile enhancing what's otherwise a dull routine - and that's Pauline.

Honorary winner of best waistcoat goes to Rosie.

Re: HOW DEEP IS YOUR LOVE -- (DOTD)

Rosie

For that solo dance towards the end, she really excelled at these solo parts, & should've been given dome actual solo routines, during her time with Legs & Co., just so many opportunities wasted there.

Re: HOW DEEP IS YOUR LOVE -- (DOTD)

PaulF
Difficult one to judge but with careful studying and freeze frame close inspection nearly gave it to cheeky sing-alonga-Lulu, but the opening shot of Pauline looking mighty fine her waistcoat and cap changed my mind.
Paul

Re: HOW DEEP IS YOUR LOVE -- (DOTD)

Gorgeous Daze
Rosie's solo clinches it for me.

Re: HOW DEEP IS YOUR LOVE -- (DOTD)

I hand this cap in hand to the delightful Miss Peters

Re: HOW DEEP IS YOUR LOVE -- (DOTD)

I'm a little torn here as Patti is delightful in those red trousers but Pauline just lights up the stage in her solo and I love her look in this.  What to do?  Oh well I think Pauline just shades this so there it is, but it's darn close

Re: HOW DEEP IS YOUR LOVE -- (DOTD)

Adorable Gillusion
DOTD...Pauline
Stu

Re: HOW DEEP IS YOUR LOVE -- (DOTD)

Stu
DOTD - Pauline

Stuey

Re: HOW DEEP IS YOUR LOVE -- (DOTD)

Doc
Rosie and her baggy trousers!

Re: HOW DEEP IS YOUR LOVE -- (DOTD)

Old Grey Whistler
Pauline gets my vote for her opening solo which launches the dance. and because she really looks good in her attire.

Re: HOW DEEP IS YOUR LOVE -- (DOTD)

Angie
DOTD: Rosie

Re: HOW DEEP IS YOUR LOVE -- (DOTD)

Lookmacinanger
Gill, manual labour too much hard work

Re: HOW DEEP IS YOUR LOVE -- (DOTD)

Who's That Hurll
Patti.

Re: HOW DEEP IS YOUR LOVE -- (DOTD)

VintageVideos
Gee I almost forgot how good this is... Rosie

Re: HOW DEEP IS YOUR LOVE -- (DOTD)

Mikey
Rosie

Re: HOW DEEP IS YOUR LOVE -- (DOTD)