Half Speed Routines

Young Mister Grace
I was messing around with the de-interlace settings on my video conversion software, I've developed a method of halting the sped of video clips, producing interesting reuults. I posted my first result on the forum last week

Legs & Co. - Chic's Dance Dance Dance at half speed:
http://sendvid.com/260pc3me

Since it got such a favourable response, I've done a few more. And following Ryan's suggestion, I'll post them in this thread.
You've all done vey well!

Re: Half Speed Routines

Young Mister Grace
Administrator
My second half speed routine: Legs & Co dancing to Trammps, Disco Inferno:

http://sendvid.com/s3o0x09c

The flashing lights ae still annoying, but perhaps a little less sop at this speed.

You've all done vey well!

Re: Half Speed Routines

Young Mister Grace
Administrator
Legs & Co at half speed, dancing to Boby Thurston's Check Out This Groove.

http://sendvid.com/rdhppn5b

These slowed-down presenters all sound as if they're on heavy-duty tranquillisers.
You've all done vey well!

Re: Half Speed Routines

Young Mister Grace
Administrator
Here's another:

Legs & Co. at half speed, dancing to Heatwave's Groove Line.

http://sendvid.com/n095vs0w

Cheers

YMG
You've all done vey well!

Re: Half Speed Routines

Young Mister Grace
Administrator
And another: Blondie's Heart of Glass:

http://sendvid.com/cr5oz6mu
You've all done vey well!

Re: Half Speed Routines

Young Mister Grace
Administrator
I think this must be my favourite Ruby Flipper routine:
Danving to The Bee Gees You Should Be Dancing, at half speed:

http://sendvid.com/4aqd3s6b
You've all done vey well!

Re: Half Speed Routines

Young Mister Grace
Administrator
...and more Ruby Flipper: dancing to Wings' Silly Love Songs

http://sendvid.com/knoqkmt2

Half the Speed, twice the cuteness.
You've all done vey well!

Re: Half Speed Routines

Young Mister Grace
Administrator
A request from PattiforPM: here's Legs & Co. dancing to Black Betty.

http://sendvid.com/ukexq6sa

Tough Chicks at normal speed: Tougher than Tough at half speed.
You've all done vey well!

Re: Half Speed Routines

Young Mister Grace
Administrator
Let's Go Round Again ... but a bit slower this time ...

http://sendvid.com/fkraam2z
You've all done vey well!

Re: Half Speed Routines

Young Mister Grace
Administrator
Here's another half speed routine: Let's All Chant.

http://sendvid.com/05rwqkqo
You've all done vey well!

Re: Half Speed Routines

Young Mister Grace
Administrator
After Black Betty, here's another slow-motion tough chicks routine: dancing to One Nation Under A Groove.

http://sendvid.com/7y95oqkm
You've all done vey well!

Re: Half Speed Routines

Young Mister Grace
Administrator
More slow motion: Legs & Co dance to Tavares' The Ghost of Love.

http://sendvid.com/bd1kbr9m
You've all done vey well!

Re: Half Speed Routines

Young Mister Grace
Administrator
Here's Supernature at half speed:

http://sendvid.com/67i6f7hp

... the scientists bit at the start does drag a bit: but look out for the switch to fur-bikini-cavegirls at about 1'30'".
You've all done vey well!

Re: Half Speed Routines

Young Mister Grace
Administrator
Always a favourite of mine: even more favoured in slo-mo: Night(ie) Fever:

http://sendvid.com/engusc4w

You've all done vey well!

Re: Half Speed Routines

Young Mister Grace
Administrator
This week's TOTP repeat routine just cried out for half-speed treatment:
Funkin' for Jamaica:

http://sendvid.com/74sf6dif
You've all done vey well!

Re: Half Speed Routines

Young Mister Grace
Administrator
I need the fully interlaced PAL TV signal to create these smooth slow-motion versions. BBC4 or Einsfestival broadcasts are fine, and DVD transfers from VHS recordings, if they retain the interlacing information, can work too.

This means I have a lot less Pan's People material to work with. But here's one: Do You Wanna Dance?

http://sendvid.com/8ga9ebye

You've all done vey well!

Re: Half Speed Routines

Young Mister Grace
Administrator
Here's another half-speed routine: legs & Co. dance to Elvis's Suspicion:

http://sendvid.com/twl7ilzq
You've all done vey well!

Re: Half Speed Routines

Young Mister Grace
Administrator
"Disco Inferno" benefited from the slow-down process: while the annoying flashing lights were still there, they're a lot less intrusive at half speed. So here's The Beat Goes On, also afflicted by flashy superimposed images:

http://sendvid.com/77il5cdx
You've all done vey well!

Re: Half Speed Routines

Young Mister Grace
Administrator
Legs & Co. Razzamatazz:

http://sendvid.com/71ni7bp1
You've all done vey well!

Re: Half Speed Routines

Young Mister Grace
Administrator
Here's another half-speed routine: The "showgirls" version of Marvin Gaye's Got to Give It Up.

http://sendvid.com/oe020gcw
You've all done vey well!
12345