Half Speed routine list (maybe comments can go here also)

Half Speed routine list (maybe comments can go here also)

I thought it may be a good idea to list the half speed routine on here.

Legs & Co. half speed routines

Ain't No Stopping Us Now (Anita's debut) http://sendvid.com/izu29k6v

Bad Girls http://sendvid.com/bscse3s6
Best Of My Love http://sendvid.com/cs7aw8yu
Black Betty http://sendvid.com/ukexq6sa
Born To Be Alive http://sendvid.com/pz2f74mu

Can You Feel It http://sendvid.com/0s1n808x
Ca Plane Pour Moi http://sendvid.com/a7zj7zxa
Car Wash http://sendvid.com/q98jr19b
Casanova http://sendvid.com/0ikvt0nz
Check Out This Groove http://sendvid.com/rdhppn5b
Cool Meditation: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B_QAKqeHl7ymWVRCeTRWV3lxYjg/view?usp=sharing
Come On Dance Dance: https://streamable.com/ta2wo
Contact: https://streamable.com/brn14

Dance Dance Dance: http://sendvid.com/260pc3me
Dance (Disco Heat) http://sendvid.com/37f6dl9s
Dancing Queen http://sendvid.com/0sucxx8o
December 63 (Oh What A Night) http://sendvid.com/kzpjoow6
D.I.S.C.O http://sendvid.com/j6b4rxbb
Disco Inferno http://sendvid.com/s3o0x09c
Don't Bring Me Down: https://streamable.com/r0xck
Don't Push It Don't Force It http://sendvid.com/6ohd8trw
Don't Stop Till You Get Enough http://sendvid.com/ixtatinh

Everybody Dance: https://streamable.com/2zavm

Fanfare for the Common Man http://sendvid.com/sv0y1xri
Fantasy https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B_QAKqeHl7ymdlJGdnh3TWozQ0U/view?usp=sharing
Funkin' for Jamaica http://sendvid.com/74sf6dif
Funkytown http://sendvid.com/ht5o00na

Getting Ready For Love http://sendvid.com/vwe302ha
Got To Give It Up (V1) http://sendvid.com/oe020gcw
Grease http://sendvid.com/6rhs0w0c
Groove Line http://sendvid.com/n095vs0w

Hands Up - https://streamable.com/ialf7
Heart Of Glass http://sendvid.com/cr5oz6mu
Hooked On Classics: https://streamable.com/x00kh
Hopelessly Devoted to You: https://streamable.com/5z52j
Hot Stuff: https://streamable.com/ena74
How Can This Be Love http://sendvid.com/hs4w5oet

I Ain't Gonna Stand For It http://sendvid.com/aizq68ms
I Can't Stand The Rain http://sendvid.com/m6b3kykz
I'm Coming Out http://sendvid.com/w4u6hl9b
If I Said You Had A Beautiful Body Would You Hold It Against Me? https://streamable.com/2mxfa
Is This Love http://sendvid.com/fknrgflv
Its A Love Thing http://sendvid.com/d1hjgseh
I Will Survive http://sendvid.com/c245o2yx
Instant Replay http://sendvid.com/2w3fcitd
Instant Replay (VT Christmas tape): https://streamable.com/t5uv2

Jazz Carnival http://sendvid.com/dodl352m
Jones Versus Jones http://sendvid.com/dvsa7z4d
Just Like Starting Over (version 1) http://sendvid.com/1ef1djnm

Knock On Wood: https://streamable.com/81aju

Lady Linda: https://streamable.com/njg8q
Let's All Chant http://sendvid.com/05rwqkqo
Let's Go Round Again http://sendvid.com/fkraam2z
Lost In Music https://streamable.com/63wep upgrade!
Loves Unkind http://sendvid.com/kyk4mgvn
Love You Inside Out http://sendvid.com/ptcmmvc3

Maid In Heaven http://sendvid.com/7zfg4woj
Mighty Power Of Love http://sendvid.com/bwhmeemd
Moody Blue http://sendvid.com/inrsvyhn
More Than A Woman http://sendvid.com/3tnbe2sk
My Forbidden Lover http://sendvid.com/q5mjn6km
My Feet Keep Dancing http://sendvid.com/lkhewkap

Night Fever http://sendvid.com/engusc4w
Nobody Does It Better: https://streamable.com/yaryv
Now That We Found Love: https://streamable.com/cd380

Off The Wall http://sendvid.com/7fq2wxx5
Oldest Swinger In Town http://sendvid.com/6hv0paal
One Nation Under A Groove http://sendvid.com/7y95oqkm

Razzamatazz http://sendvid.com/71ni7bp1
Rock n Me http://sendvid.com/kxv621e3

Saturday Nite http://sendvid.com/kx6jhd2y
Searching http://sendvid.com/583pgjna
September http://sendvid.com/7zktcko5
Show You The Way To Go: https://streamable.com/rmej6
Silver Lady (4 dancer) http://sendvid.com/z08bx1jd
Sir Duke at Xmas http://sendvid.com/yndjf4v1
Star http://sendvid.com/njng5izk
Supernature http://sendvid.com/67i6f7hp
Suspicion http://sendvid.com/twl7ilzq

Take A Chance On Me: https://streamable.com/x0g78
The Beat Goes On V1 http://sendvid.com/77il5cdx
The Ghost of Love http://sendvid.com/bd1kbr9m
The Groove http://sendvid.com/8xl64g7y
Them Heavy People http://sendvid.com/gkho1u2k
Them Heavy People (better): https://streamable.com/04ka3
Turn the Music Up http://sendvid.com/n1ps7ibd
Turn To Stone http://sendvid.com/a3j6iypu

Used Ta Be My Girl: https://streamable.com/gva4f

Walk Right Now http://sendvid.com/bz8clp4u
Way Down (22 September 77 in shorts) https://streamable.com/hfh98
Whats On Your Mind http://sendvid.com/e3r4kqhu

You Make Me Feel (Mighty Real) http://sendvid.com/0ctgvzc2
You're The One That I Want: https://streamable.com/1gal2

Pan's People half speed routines

Altar Rock (The Two Ronnies) http://sendvid.com/9wzegx89

Buried Alive In The Blues (The Two Ronnies) http://sendvid.com/mekyxyb6

Do You Wanna Dance? http://sendvid.com/8ga9ebye

Get Down http://sendvid.com/h5p5xjor

Hip Hug Her http://sendvid.com/qoek6tvg

I Get A Kick Out Of You http://sendvid.com/mrprcype
I Think of You https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B_QAKqeHl7ymdF96Ull0QlkwWmc

Johnny B. Goode (The Two Ronnies) http://sendvid.com/xkfsabi8
Joy To The World https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YdJQLgkfRn8

Love on A Mountain Top https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B_QAKqeHl7ymRUM4dVBqYkdjSUk/view?usp=sharing

More More More http://sendvid.com/bsw97x26

Philly Dog (The Two Ronnies) http://sendvid.com/n0wkizvd
Promised Land https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B_QAKqeHl7ymZ0UtdUNfU2FHMUE

Summertime City http://sendvid.com/6y5bqujy

This Ole Heart Of Mine http://sendvid.com/chm8f3yd
Turn The Music Up http://sendvid.com/n1ps7ibd

You Can Do Magic https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B_QAKqeHl7ymTzNaWnZlZWJXVnM/view?usp=sharing
You Make Me Feel Brand New: https://streamable.com/nqe3o

Ruby Flipper half speed routines

A Fifth Of Beethoven https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B_QAKqeHl7ymMGh5UmVFVXNSSW8

Best Disco in Town: https://streamable.com/y0nh7

Disco Duck: https://streamable.com/5037p

Heaven Must Be Missing An Angel http://sendvid.com/qy7osns5

I Think Of You https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B_QAKqeHl7ymdF96Ull0QlkwWmc

Play That Funky Music, White Boy: https://streamable.com/ucz1z

Rubberband Man http://sendvid.com/56xfw505

Shake Your Booty: https://streamable.com/9ypnq
Silly Love Songs http://sendvid.com/knoqkmt2

You Should Be Dancing http://sendvid.com/4aqd3s6b

Re: Half Speed routine list (maybe comments can go here also)

One of the best things about these half speed jobs is that i can spend an extra 2½ minutes per routine staring at my screen in total admiration and appreciation of our dancers. `Lets All Chant` is defiantly a case in point, id go as far to say i enjoy it more in half speed, and even the song dont sound to bad that way too.

So thanks to YMG, keep em coming.

Re: Half Speed routine list (maybe comments can go here also)

I don't think the half speed `Black Betty` does the girls many favours. Its no secret i think the song was just to big for Legs & Co to take on in the first place and in half speed it only highlights certain areas where i thought they struggled. A good example of this is just after the minute mark (well half minute on full speed) when the dancers individually jump in turn on the heavy beat. Patti nails hers perfectly at 1.22mins. Gill, who had a day to forget was way to late on her jump. Pauline a little late also. At 3.27 mins is Gill so lost she is looking at the others for guidance. Maybe thats hyper critical of me, but even Sue had timing issues on the day. Just to say i noticed all the above in full speed, but in half speed they are easier to notice.

I guess with such a fast paced song, its hard to get all six dancers performing in sync. I wonder if this song had come three years down the line and the same routine was performed, i reckon thy would have done a far better job. Just imagine Lulu, full head of long curly hair doing her fist pump !

Re: Half Speed routine list (maybe comments can go here also)

Young Mister Grace
Great idea, Ryan. Should I add new routines to this list as I post them, or shall I just leave that to you?

As to "Black Betty", I see what you mean: this record, being of the heavy rock genre is much looser in tempo that most of the other strictly timed disco soul and reggae records that the girls usually dance to. While those are specifically made for dancing, Black Betty isn't, so the rhythm and beat do tend to wander around a little, causing co-ordination problems.
You've all done vey well!

Re: Half Speed routine list (maybe comments can go here also)

Nah, leave it to me YMG. It will give me something to do. I notice you've given `Got To Give It Up #1` an airing on half speed. I wonder how version 2 would look, maybe it wouldn't work so well. Can you consider putting that on your to-do list.

Re: Half Speed routine list (maybe comments can go here also)

Ive never noticed before that little glance Patti gives, as though she is distracted by something left of camera after only 12 seconds on the half-speed clip to GTGIU.

For anoraks like me, notice how its only Rosie whos not wearing any sort of necklace. Both Gill & Patti have some type of double necklace also if you look closely.

Re: Half Speed routine list (maybe comments can go here also)

Young Mister Grace
Administrator
An interesting thought, Ryan: The slowing down process seems to reduce the irritation factor for flashing distractions, i.e. "Disco Inferno", so it might help with the flickering lighting in the other "Got To Give It Up" routine. I'll add it to my waiting list.
You've all done vey well!

Re: Half Speed Routines

This last one is a great example of watching the foot movements timing with the beat, its much easier to see it at this speed. I'm refering to Born to be alive

http://sendvid.com/pz2f74mu

Re: Half Speed Routines

Seriously recommend `Funkin For Jamaica` in half-speed.

Re: Half Speed Routines

Thanks for fulfilling my request YMG for the half-speed `GTGIU` version 2. I defy anyone not to enjoy this particular routine in that format.

Re: Half Speed Routines

For Legs & Co at their happy smiling best, then `Turn To Stone` at half-speed is well worth a play. Try it, you will like it.

Re: Half Speed Routines

The Gill wink in `Suspicion` is so much more sexy in slow-mo. Noels intro is very funny, sounds like hes well bladdered.

Re: Half Speed Routines

For Lulu, Patti & Sue fans, i really recommend playing `You Should Be Dancing`in half speed. Just find yourselves a spare five minutes and hit the following link.
http://sendvid.com/4aqd3s6b

I guess in half speed it doubles the amount of on-screen Floid, but just try to look beyond him at the other three.

Re: Half Speed Routines

Hi YMG, dunno if you read this thread, but here is a half-speed request.

Any chance of Pans People dancing to `Joy To The World`.

The reason. Well id like to hear Savile's One For The Lads/Dads intro in that mode, maybe it may clear up what he actually did say.

Re: Half Speed Routines

Young Mister Grace
Administrator
An intriguing thought, Ryan. I'll see what I can do.
You've all done vey well!

Re: Half Speed Routines

I think we can truly conclude that it really is `one for the lads` after hearing it at half speed.

Re: Half Speed Routines

PattiforPM
Aye, Lads and no mistake

Re: Half Speed Routines

YMG, can i just thank you for the latest half speed routine `Loves Unkind`. All 5.15 minutes of it are a pure joy for me as its a routine i love in any speed. I particularly enjoy the close-ups of the girls faces in which we can see every facial expression way more clearly and of course enjoy watching Lulu lip sync every word.

I know im your biggest supporter of these half trackers, so please keep em coming as it adds a different dimension to Legs & Co.

Re: Half Speed Routines

Lookmacinanger
Really enjoying the latest batch of uploads at half speed routines, so a big thank you for that. I was pondering if the recently retired football pundit Alan Hansen was maybe a fan of Legs and Co ( I'm sure he is ). Now has more time on his hands he could join the forum on OFTD and he would then be able to cast his expert eye over these routines, pick out all the little mistakes and highlight them like all those sloppy defensive errors he used to enjoy pointing out for all those years on MOTD.

Re: Half Speed Routines

PattiforPM
YMG the latest slo-mo Casanova is absolutely brilliant, thanks