Quantcast

Half Speed routine list (maybe comments can go here also)

Half Speed routine list (maybe comments can go here also)

I thought it may be a good idea to list the half speed routine on here.

Ain't No Stopping Us Now (Anita's debut)   http://sendvid.com/izu29k6v

Bad Girls    http://sendvid.com/bscse3s6

Best Of My Love    http://sendvid.com/cs7aw8yu

Black Betty    http://sendvid.com/ukexq6sa

Born To Be Alive     http://sendvid.com/pz2f74mu

Can You Feel It    http://sendvid.com/0s1n808x

Ca Plane Pour Moi   http://sendvid.com/a7zj7zxa

Car Wash     http://sendvid.com/q98jr19b

Casanova   http://sendvid.com/0ikvt0nz

Check Out This Groove     http://sendvid.com/rdhppn5b

Cool Medeitation    https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B_QAKqeHl7ymWVRCeTRWV3lxYjg/view?usp=sharing

Dance Dance Dance          http://sendvid.com/260pc3me

Dance (Disco Heat)    http://sendvid.com/37f6dl9s

Dancing Queen    http://sendvid.com/0sucxx8o

December 63 (Oh What A Night)   http://sendvid.com/kzpjoow6

D.I.S.C.O    http://sendvid.com/j6b4rxbb

Disco Inferno           http://sendvid.com/s3o0x09c

Don't Push It Don't Force It   http://sendvid.com/6ohd8trw

Don't Stop Till You Get Enough    http://sendvid.com/ixtatinh

Fanfare for the Common Man    http://sendvid.com/sv0y1xri

Fantasy    https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B_QAKqeHl7ymdlJGdnh3TWozQ0U/view?usp=sharing

Funkin' for Jamaica     http://sendvid.com/74sf6dif

Funkytown   http://sendvid.com/ht5o00na

Getting Ready For Love    http://sendvid.com/vwe302ha

Got To Give It Up (V1)     http://sendvid.com/oe020gcw

Grease    http://sendvid.com/6rhs0w0c

Groove Line      http://sendvid.com/n095vs0w

Heart Of Glass      http://sendvid.com/cr5oz6mu

How Can This Be Love   http://sendvid.com/hs4w5oet

I Ain't Gonna Stand For It   http://sendvid.com/aizq68ms

I Can't Stand The Rain   http://sendvid.com/m6b3kykz

I'm Coming Out    http://sendvid.com/w4u6hl9b

Is This Love    http://sendvid.com/fknrgflv

Its A Love Thing    http://sendvid.com/d1hjgseh

I Will Survive  http://sendvid.com/c245o2yx

Instant Replay     http://sendvid.com/2w3fcitd

Jazz Carnival    http://sendvid.com/dodl352m

Jones Versus Jones   http://sendvid.com/dvsa7z4d

Just Like Starting Over (version 1)    http://sendvid.com/1ef1djnm

Let's All Chant      http://sendvid.com/05rwqkqo

Let's Go Round Again      http://sendvid.com/fkraam2z

Lost In Music   http://sendvid.com/6e58vfua

Loves Unkind   http://sendvid.com/kyk4mgvn

Love You Inside Out    http://sendvid.com/ptcmmvc3

Maid In Heaven    http://sendvid.com/7zfg4woj

Mighty Power Of Love   http://sendvid.com/bwhmeemd

Moody Blue    http://sendvid.com/inrsvyhn

More Than A Woman   http://sendvid.com/3tnbe2sk

My Forbidden Lover   http://sendvid.com/q5mjn6km

My Feet Keep Dancing   http://sendvid.com/lkhewkap

Night Fever    http://sendvid.com/engusc4w

Off The Wall    http://sendvid.com/7fq2wxx5

Oldest Swinger In Town   http://sendvid.com/6hv0paal

One Nation Under A Groove      http://sendvid.com/7y95oqkm

Razzamatazz     http://sendvid.com/71ni7bp1

Rock n Me     http://sendvid.com/kxv621e3

Saturday Nite   http://sendvid.com/kx6jhd2y

Searching    http://sendvid.com/583pgjna

September    http://sendvid.com/7zktcko5

Silver Lady (4 dancer)   http://sendvid.com/z08bx1jd

Sir Duke at Xmas      http://sendvid.com/yndjf4v1

Star   http://sendvid.com/njng5izk

Supernature      http://sendvid.com/67i6f7hp

Suspicion     http://sendvid.com/twl7ilzq

The Beat Goes On V1     http://sendvid.com/77il5cdx

The Ghost of Love      http://sendvid.com/bd1kbr9m

The Groove   http://sendvid.com/8xl64g7y

Them Heavy People    http://sendvid.com/gkho1u2k

Turn the Music Up   http://sendvid.com/n1ps7ibd

Turn To Stone    http://sendvid.com/a3j6iypu

Walk Right Now    http://sendvid.com/bz8clp4u

Whats On Your Mind    http://sendvid.com/e3r4kqhu

You Make Me Feel (Mighty Real)   http://sendvid.com/0ctgvzc2
AltarRock (The Two Ronnies)     http://sendvid.com/9wzegx89

Buried Alive In The Blues (The Two Ronnies)   http://sendvid.com/mekyxyb6

Do You Wanna Dance?   http://sendvid.com/8ga9ebye

Get Down   http://sendvid.com/h5p5xjor

Hip Hug Her     http://sendvid.com/qoek6tvg

I Get A Kick Out Of You    http://sendvid.com/mrprcype

I Think of You   https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B_QAKqeHl7ymdF96Ull0QlkwWmc

Johnny B. Goode (The Two Ronnies)   http://sendvid.com/xkfsabi8

Joy To The World    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YdJQLgkfRn8

Love on A Mountain Top   https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B_QAKqeHl7ymRUM4dVBqYkdjSUk/view?usp=sharing

More More More    http://sendvid.com/bsw97x26

Philly Dog (The Two Ronnies)   http://sendvid.com/n0wkizvd

Promised Land    https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B_QAKqeHl7ymZ0UtdUNfU2FHMUE

Summertime City   http://sendvid.com/6y5bqujy

This Ole Heart Of Mine    http://sendvid.com/chm8f3yd

Turn The Music Up   http://sendvid.com/n1ps7ibd

You Can Do Magic    https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B_QAKqeHl7ymTzNaWnZlZWJXVnM/view?usp=sharing

A Fifth Of Beethoven     https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B_QAKqeHl7ymMGh5UmVFVXNSSW8

Heaven Must Be Missing An Angel   http://sendvid.com/qy7osns5

I Think Of You    https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B_QAKqeHl7ymdF96Ull0QlkwWmc

Rubberband Man     http://sendvid.com/56xfw505

Silly Love Songs     http://sendvid.com/knoqkmt2

You Should Be Dancing     http://sendvid.com/4aqd3s6b

Re: Half Speed routine list (maybe comments can go here also)

One of the best things about these half speed jobs is that i can spend an extra 2½ minutes per routine staring at my screen in total admiration and appreciation of our dancers. `Lets All Chant` is defiantly a case in point, id go as far to say i enjoy it more in half speed, and even the song dont sound to bad that way too.

So thanks to YMG, keep em coming.

Re: Half Speed routine list (maybe comments can go here also)

I don't think the half speed `Black Betty` does the girls many favours. Its no secret i think the song was just to big for Legs & Co to take on in the first place and in half speed it only highlights certain areas where i thought they struggled. A good example of this is just after the minute mark (well half minute on full speed) when the dancers individually jump in turn on the heavy beat. Patti nails hers perfectly at 1.22mins. Gill, who had a day to forget was way to late on her jump. Pauline a little late also. At 3.27 mins is Gill so lost she is looking at the others for guidance. Maybe thats hyper critical of me, but even Sue had timing issues on the day. Just to say i noticed all the above in full speed, but in half speed they are easier to notice.

I guess with such a fast paced song, its hard to get all six dancers performing in sync. I wonder if this song had come three years down the line and the same routine was performed, i reckon thy would have done a far better job. Just imagine Lulu, full head of long curly hair doing her fist pump !

Re: Half Speed routine list (maybe comments can go here also)

Young Mister Grace
Great idea, Ryan. Should I add new routines to this list as I post them, or shall I just leave that to you?

As to "Black Betty", I see what you mean: this record, being of the heavy rock genre is much looser in tempo that most of the other strictly timed disco soul and reggae records that the girls usually dance to. While those are specifically made for dancing, Black Betty isn't, so the rhythm and beat do tend to wander around a little, causing co-ordination problems.
You've all done vey well!

Re: Half Speed routine list (maybe comments can go here also)

Nah, leave it to me YMG. It will give me something to do. I notice you've given `Got To Give It Up #1` an airing on half speed. I wonder how version 2 would look, maybe it wouldn't work so well. Can you consider putting that on your to-do list.

Re: Half Speed routine list (maybe comments can go here also)

Ive never noticed before that little glance Patti gives, as though she is distracted by something left of camera after only 12 seconds on the half-speed clip to GTGIU.

For anoraks like me, notice how its only Rosie whos not wearing any sort of necklace. Both Gill & Patti have some type of double necklace also if you look closely.

Re: Half Speed routine list (maybe comments can go here also)

Young Mister Grace
Administrator
An interesting thought, Ryan: The slowing down process seems to reduce the irritation factor for flashing distractions, i.e. "Disco Inferno", so it might help with the flickering lighting in the other "Got To Give It Up" routine. I'll add it to my waiting list.
You've all done vey well!

Re: Half Speed Routines

This last one is a great example of watching the foot movements timing with the beat, its much easier to see it at this speed. I'm refering to Born to be alive

http://sendvid.com/pz2f74mu

Re: Half Speed Routines

Seriously recommend `Funkin For Jamaica` in half-speed.

Re: Half Speed Routines

Thanks for fulfilling my request YMG for the half-speed `GTGIU` version 2. I defy anyone not to enjoy this particular routine in that format.

Re: Half Speed Routines

For Legs & Co at their happy smiling best, then `Turn To Stone` at half-speed is well worth a play. Try it, you will like it.

Re: Half Speed Routines

The Gill wink in `Suspicion` is so much more sexy in slow-mo. Noels intro is very funny, sounds like hes well bladdered.

Re: Half Speed Routines

For Lulu, Patti & Sue fans, i really recommend playing `You Should Be Dancing`in half speed. Just find yourselves a spare five minutes and hit the following link.
http://sendvid.com/4aqd3s6b

I guess in half speed it doubles the amount of on-screen Floid, but just try to look beyond him at the other three.

Re: Half Speed Routines

Hi YMG, dunno if you read this thread, but here is a half-speed request.

Any chance of Pans People dancing to `Joy To The World`.

The reason. Well id like to hear Savile's One For The Lads/Dads intro in that mode, maybe it may clear up what he actually did say.

Re: Half Speed Routines

Young Mister Grace
Administrator
An intriguing thought, Ryan. I'll see what I can do.
You've all done vey well!

Re: Half Speed Routines

I think we can truly conclude that it really is `one for the lads` after hearing it at half speed.

Re: Half Speed Routines

PattiForPM
Aye, Lads and no mistake

Re: Half Speed Routines

YMG, can i just thank you for the latest half speed routine `Loves Unkind`. All 5.15 minutes of it are a pure joy for me as its a routine i love in any speed. I particularly enjoy the close-ups of the girls faces in which we can see every facial expression way more clearly and of course enjoy watching Lulu lip sync every word.

I know im your biggest supporter of these half trackers, so please keep em coming as it adds a different dimension to Legs & Co.

Re: Half Speed Routines

Lookmacinanger
Really enjoying the latest batch of uploads at half speed routines, so a big thank you for that. I was pondering if the recently retired football pundit Alan Hansen was maybe a fan of Legs and Co ( I'm sure he is ). Now has more time on his hands he could join the forum on OFTD and he would then be able to cast his expert eye over these routines, pick out all the little mistakes and highlight them like all those sloppy defensive errors he used to enjoy pointing out for all those years on MOTD.

Re: Half Speed Routines

PattiForPM
YMG the latest slo-mo Casanova is absolutely brilliant, thanks