Happy 70th Birthday Ruth!

Angie
A very happy birthday to Ruth.......she can't be 70 surely!

Hope you have a fabulous day.

Much love,

Angie

Re: Happy 70th Birthday Ruth!

mojo2007
Unbelievable, the ever youthful Ruth is 70. Some mistake surely.  I hope you keep well, all recent pictures of you show you still  looking lovely.  If I could  I would offer you afternoon tea at the Savoy or Claridges ,  but all I can do is offer my best wishes for the day.
your fan
John

Re: Happy 70th Birthday Ruth!

Mikey
Nice idea Angie, and happy birthday Ruth from me too.

Re: Happy 70th Birthday Ruth!

PattiForPM
Happy Birthday Ruth and thanks for all your wonderful dancing

Re: Happy 70th Birthday Ruth!

Happy Birthday Ruth! Still looking as beautiful as ever!

Re: Happy 70th Birthday Ruth!

CoffeeThing
Late again as ever! Very berry belated birthday wishes Ruth

Re: Happy 70th Birthday Ruth!

Dancer
A belated many happy returns of the day to you Ruth.  Hope your day was beautiful - just like you.  Miss your dancing so much.

Re: Happy 70th Birthday Ruth!

katy
Happy Birthday Ruth what a great dancer.