Happy Birthday Floid (23rd January): Pictures Part One

Happy Birthday Floid (23rd January): Pictures Part One

Floid Fan
Yes, hard to believe, but the funkateer is 53 years old tomorrow!!! So let's wish him a Very Happy Birthday. I'm posting some tribute pictures to celebrate the occasion, starting with Part One, some Ruby Flipper pictures from 1976, when Floid was just starting his dance career as a 17 year old!!  As well as showing that even in the very early days he was an outstanding and  very versatile and naturally gifted dancer, he also gave us a lot of fun in the Ruby Flipper routines and helped make them so distinctive.

Carl

Re: Happy Birthday Floid (23rd January): Pictures Part One

PattiforPM
Happy Birthday Floid.  These pics are great Floidfan and really emphasize his fun side and let's not forget that he had a heavenly teenage life getting to hang out with Sue, Patti, Cherry and Lulu.  That's what I call gifted!

Re: Happy Birthday Floid (23rd January): Pictures Part One

Yes happy birthday to the old boy

Re: Happy Birthday Floid (23rd January): Pictures Part One

Susie
  Put on those Ruby Slippers and have a Funky Birthday Floid !       Susie and Dave.

Re: Happy Birthday Floid (23rd January): Pictures Part One

bucksby
happy birthday. doesn't look a day over 16.lol

Re: Happy Birthday Floid (23rd January): Pictures Part One

74benja81
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.