Happy Birthday Gill!

Legsfan
Happy Birthday Gill!
I know Gill might not see this thread but someone might pass on the birthday wishes!

Re: Happy Birthday Gill!

Legsfan
It seems Rosie's birthday gets more activity than Gill's

Re: Happy Birthday Gill!

Old Grey Whistler
I am very happy to add my birthday wishes to Gill, the quiet one of the troupe but a great dancer nonetheless.

Re: Happy Birthday Gill!

I'd like to add my best wishes to Gill.  She certainly has fans on here Legsfan but our suspicion is that she may be less likely to look in on us and that may explain the muted response (hope we're mistaken)

Re: Happy Birthday Gill!

The Rubberband Man
Belated Happy Birthday to Gill.
Hope you had a really fabulous day.

Re: Happy Birthday Gill!

BeautifulBabs
Happy birthday hope we have the right day ....

Re: Happy Birthday Gill!

Happy belated Birthday wishes Gill, hope you see all our messages and that you had a fantastic day.

Re: Happy Birthday Gill!

Rosie'sNumberOneFan
I can honestly say, if I had only found Legs and Co when I found this site, I would be a bigger fan of Gill than any of the other dancers......Happy Birthday Gill, you still look super-fantastic!
When Rosie flares her nostrils

I go weak!

Re: Happy Birthday Gill!

Everything'sRosie
I'd like to pass on my good wishes to Gill on her birthday too.

Re: Happy Birthday Gill!

AC/PD
Wherever she is, and assuming it doesn't fall on some other date such as August 28th, birthday wishes to Gill for this week.