🎂Happy Birthday Lulu 🎂

The Rubberband Man

🎵Happy Birthday to you
Happy Birthday to you
Happy Birthday dear Lulu
Happy Birthday to you 🎵

Wishing you a wonderful and happy birthday

Peace & Love
TRbM
xx

Re: 🎂Happy Birthday Lulu 🎂

Caracalla
Many happy returns of the day to you Lulu!

Re: 🎂Happy Birthday Lulu 🎂

Happy Birthday Lulu, hope you're having a fantastic day whatever you're doing

Re: 🎂Happy Birthday Lulu 🎂

airfix1338
Happy Birthday beautiful Lulu xxx

Re: 🎂Happy Birthday Lulu 🎂

AC/PD
Hope Lulu had a fine day with a much more edifying cake to tuck into.

Re: 🎂Happy Birthday Lulu 🎂

Michael
A very happy birthday to Lulu! Let’s hope she had a magical day.

Re: 🎂Happy Birthday Lulu 🎂

MADMAX
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO LULU!!

Re: 🎂Happy Birthday Lulu 🎂

CoffeeThing
A bit belated as ever but nevertheless, I too hope lovely Lulu had a great day.
This week, I are be mostly eating Brussels sprouts