Happy Birthday Pauline

AC/PD
The date's definitely correct so it's a very Happy Birthday to Derby-Dame Pauline who somehow becomes yet another year younger.

Re: Happy Birthday Pauline

Old Grey Whistler
 I would also like to wish Pauline a very Happy Birthday.

Re: Happy Birthday Pauline

Gorgeous Daze
Many Happy Returns Pauline! The day falls at a time of year as lovely as you are. Hope you have a wonderful time.

Re: Happy Birthday Pauline

The Rubberband Man
A very Happy Birthday to Pauline.
Lots of Love from TRBM

Re: Happy Birthday Pauline

Happy Birthday Pauline and thanks for all the support you've given us.  Hope Say When has a plan

Re: Happy Birthday Pauline

Happy Birthday Pauline! Hope you are having a lovely day

Re: Happy Birthday Pauline

Happy Birthday from me Pauline. If you and your other half fancy making a return trip to Derby in the autumn, then please do so

Re: Happy Birthday Pauline

Doc
Happy Birthday!

Re: Happy Birthday Pauline

I hope you have a wonderful happy birthday Pauline.

Re: Happy Birthday Pauline

Pauline
A huge ‘Thank You’ to those of you who posted birthday wishes yesterday. It was most kind of you all to remember and is much appreciated. I didn’t want you to think that your kind words had gone unnoticed. I had a lovely day with my family and was spoilt rotten by them all!

Pauline x

Re: Happy Birthday Pauline

CoffeeThing
Bit late here with a migraine, but many happy belated returns Pauline, hope you had a great day :)

Re: Happy Birthday Pauline

Dancer
A bit late from me too Pauline and at the outset I must apologise (blame M&S).   A very belated happy birthday my lovely and I did have a feeling that you were a cancerian when you came to Derby last year.  It was a memorable day and one I will hold in my memory forever more - and likewise I hope that your birthday was just as beautiful.

Re: Happy Birthday Pauline

katy
A slightly belated Happy Birthday Pauline thanks for your support. Katy