Happy Birthday Rosie! It's the Eighth!

I'm getting in really early to wish Rosie a very happy birthday tomorrow!
(Probably won't have time to do so tomorrow, 12 hour shift and getting up at 5am).
Edit: Only 24 hours out, it was Friday, not Saturday.

Here's one of my favourite screen shots of her.

Re: Happy Birthday Rosie!

Legsfan
Happy Birthday Rosie!

Re: Happy Birthday Rosie!

Happy Birthday Rosie have a wonderful day.

Re: Happy Birthday Rosie!

Hope you have this kind of a Birthday Rosie:

Re: Happy Birthday Rosie!

Colm
*raises virtual glass of '81 vintage champagne to Rosie*

Re: Happy Birthday Rosie!

Andeebee
Happy birthday to Rosemary

Re: Happy Birthday Rosie!

Rather than being a day ahead, Rosie's Birthday thread was initiated on the correct date for the cheery lady has April 8th as her Birthday!
Nevertheless, a glass of decent, non-vinegar champagne for Rosie in celebration.

Re: Happy Birthday Rosie!

Rosie'sNumberOneFan
Great choice of pic, doc.

Happy Birthday to Rosie. 56 and still beautiful.

And I thought her bday was the 9th too.
When Rosie flares her nostrils

I go weak!

Re: Happy Birthday Rosie!

Is there an error in Ryan's list then?

Re: Happy Birthday Rosie!

Taken from our good friends Pans People.Com biography list. Hope they dont mind me pinching this paragraph.

"Rosemary Hetherington was born on 9th April 1960 in Surrey. At the age of eleven, she won a scholarship at the Italia Conti Arts Theatre in London, where she trained in all aspects of dancing, music and drama. She left school, aged 16, in 1976 and auditioned for and was accepted into the resident dance troupe Legs & Co who performed every week, for five years, on the BBC's Top of the Pops programme".

Re: Happy Birthday Rosie!

AC/PD
Rosie confirmed the date of her own Birthday when interviewed (able to get a word in edgeways) by Alex Lewczuk on Siren FM three years ago.
http://one-for-the-dads.979225.n3.nabble.com/More-Rosie-on-the-radio-tp4021976p4022040.html

Re: Happy Birthday Rosie!

For those who dont fancy clicking it to find out, what was the date, the 8th or the 9th ?

Re: Happy Birthday Rosie!

Willoway
As excellent as the  Pans People biographies are, many are devoid of sourcing (Rosie's is not 'approved'  like some  are). Looks from the link that it's the 8th.

I'd also query Surrey as Rosie's birthplace, I think it may be Kensington.
...is she really going out with him?

Re: Happy Birthday Rosie!

Rosie'sNumberOneFan
I was born in St Mary Abbots hospital, Kensington! Wouldn't it be mad if Rosie and me were born in the same place!
When Rosie flares her nostrils

I go weak!

Re: Happy Birthday Rosie!

Okay, i thought that GR on PP.Com was usually spot on with his info.

Re: Happy Birthday Rosie!

PattiForPM
Apologies Rosie, it looks like you had this kind of Birthday instead:

Re: Happy Birthday Rosie!

I too am a little confused about Rosie's Birth date, I'm sure when I first checked on PP archive it was listed as the 8th (which is the date I have written down for her) but then it changed to the 9th. I guess that when the 9th April performance of Up The Hill Backwards was recorded it would have been Wednesday 8th, which might have actually been her Birthday hence the bubbly, depends if the BBC were thinking forward to when the show was actually transmitted or not. Hope that makes sense, but either way I don't suppose it clears things up.

Re: Happy Birthday Rosie!

Happy Birthday Rosie, hope you have a fantastic day (whatever the date may be)

Re: Happy Birthday Rosie!

Absolutely, GiLuRo. Any reasonable uncertainty about Rosie's birthday - receiving a toast on an edition recorded on the 8th but transmitted on the 9th - was cleared up once and for all when Rosie provided her own clarification by verbally confirming her April 8th birthdate on the radio, three years ago.
Following on from the broadcast, with the accurate information coming to light, the OFTD "Dancers Birthdays" thread was adjusted accordingly as seen in the following link which takes mere seconds to click:
http://one-for-the-dads.979225.n3.nabble.com/Dancers-Birthdays-tp4015522.html

Re: Happy Birthday Rosie!

When a birthday thread becomes messy !