Happy Birthday Rosie

Lee A
Happy birthday to the wonderful Rosie. I hope you have a wonderful day. I was under the impression Rosie's birthday was the 9th, hence I was planning to post something tomorrow. But having had a quick look back at previous threads, it seems Rosie's birthday is the 8th. Well, whether it be the 8th or 9th, I hope you have a day as wonderful as you are Rosie, with your nearest and dearest. Lee xx

Re: Happy Birthday Rosie

Doc
For some reason the date was often misquoted as the 9th. I seem to remember her correcting a dj a few years ago when he said it was the 9th. Anyway Happy Birthday.

Re: Happy Birthday Rosie

Lee A
Thanks for confirming that

Re: Happy Birthday Rosie

Legsfan
Happy Birthday Rosie. I hope you had a lovely day and I hope you had something better than BBC champagne to drink.

Re: Happy Birthday Rosie

CoffeeThing
Happy birthday lovely Rosie, hope you had a great day and may you have many happy returns.
This week, I are be mostly watching the third place play-off

Re: Happy Birthday Rosie

Lee A

Not sure when this picture was taken (possibly late 70's?), it's a lovely picture.

Re: Happy Birthday Rosie

I think the reason for the confusion is that Mike Read announced her 21st on the TOTP that was shown on Thursday 9th April, but of course it was filmed on Wednesday 8th April!

Re: Happy Birthday Rosie

Everything'sRosie
Happy birthday, Rosie. The star of Legs & Co

Re: Happy Birthday Rosie

NickGregory92
Happy Birthday to my favourite Legs & Co dancer, hope you had a great day

Re: Happy Birthday Rosie

Rosie'sNumberOneFan
You're right Lee, that is a particularly beautiful pic....Well done for remembering Rosies day....happy birthday Rosie, the girl who put the fun into Legs and Co....or as another member once put it so well....HRH...happy Rosemary Hetherington xxx of fond memory always
When Rosie flares her nostrils

I go weak!

Re: Happy Birthday Rosie

Lee A
She certainly did RNOF. Just been watching a few of my favourite routines on YouTube (and yes I have re-watched my tribute videos too). Really amazing; beautiful dancer. They all were. But Rosie is my favourite.

Re: Happy Birthday Rosie

Lee A
One final thought on Rosie's birthday... I found this link on the official charts page - the UK Top 50 the week Rosie was born...

http://www.officialcharts.com/charts/singles-chart/19600407/7501/

Re: Happy Birthday Rosie

Everything'sRosie
Not the greatest chart, but Theme From A Summer Place is a beautiful piece of music so I'll think of Rosie whenever I hear it from now on.

Re: Happy Birthday Rosie

Lee A
Very true, a lovely piece of music. Very fitting it was in the chart on her birthday. It managed to stay in the top 40 for over half a year too.