Happy Birthday Sue

Hi Sue

Just wanted to say Happy Birthday.

I really hope you will have a fab day doing whatever you have planned (family, friends), I know it will be special (as you are), and the gifts and cards flow freely...

I won't be the only one who will wish you the best, but you are the best and you are one in a million.

Andee xx

Happy Birthday

Re: Happy Birthday Sue

Paperboyplod
Happy birthday from me as well, have a great day!

Re: Happy Birthday Sue

Lookmacinanger
Happy Birthday Sue, have a lovely day, you know we think the world of you on OFTD.

Re: Happy Birthday Sue

Happy Birthday from me too Sue, thanks for your support to OFTDs also.

Re: Happy Birthday Sue

SuPaLu
Happy Birthday Sue,hope you have a wonderful day.

Re: Happy Birthday Sue

Adorable Gillusion
Happy birthday Sue, have a great day :)

Re: Happy Birthday Sue

PattiforPM
Happy Birthday and many thanks for the time and effort you have granted us all Sue and of course for those 389 flawless appearances (and counting)

Re: Happy Birthday Sue

Angie
Happy Birthday Sue! Hope you have a fab day and are spoilt rotten! :)

Love

Angie x

Re: Happy Birthday Sue

BeautifulBabs
Have a great day Sue and many happy returns.
Many thanks for all your contributions to OFTDs

Re: Happy Birthday Sue

bucksby
Have a wonderful birthday Sue and I hope the sun is still shining! All the best Carl

Re: Happy Birthday Sue

Floid Fan
Happy Birthday Sue,
hope you have a wonderful day today. The sun is coming out especially for you. Perfect for sipping cocktails somewhere.
(the other) Carl.
Carl

Re: Happy Birthday Sue

AC/PD
Very Happy Birthday to Sue.
You've certainly got magnificent weather for a celebration.
May I just say that I think it's magnificent that you choose to contribute to this cosy site, by the way.
We're very fortunate.

Re: Happy Birthday Sue

Young Mister Grace
Administrator
Happy Birthday from me too, Sue!

Have a great day!

YMG
You've all done vey well!

Re: Happy Birthday Sue

PattiforPM
Lovely weather here too, fitting for a special person's day.

Re: Happy Birthday Sue

To Sue,

I hope today has been a day of joy for you and those you've chosen to spend it with - and it's been as sunny and bright as the weather has been in most of the UK today.

I'd like to add my thank you for your invaluable contribution to One for the Dads; your insight and your patience with all our queries (including mine) and your reflections on the discussions generated on here are most warmly appreciated.

With best wishes and fond regards,

Re: Happy Birthday Sue

74benja81
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Happy Birthday Sue

Sue Menhenick

       Thank you to everyone on this thread for all your birthday messages and wishes..... really kind of you.
       (Also a belated warm welcome to the new member Andeebee !)

                                                               Many thanks .... Sue .

Re: Happy Birthday Sue

Doc
An almost belated Happy Birthday from me as well. I've been just a little bit distracted by the efforts of the 'Superhumans' (to use C4's description) for the last week or so and had almost no time for anything else.

Re: Happy Birthday Sue

Kace
happy birthday sue hope u had a brill day x
ABLE WAS I ERE I SAW ELBA

XxXx

Re: Happy Birthday Sue

Thanks Sue

Hope you had a special day.........boy the sun did shine today (yesterday)......and you got everything your heart desired

ADB