Happy Birthday to Pauline

AC/PD
Another dimple on the cake for Pauline today.
Pauline, have a lovely day!

Re: Happy Birthday to Pauline

The Rubberband Man
Many Happy Returns to Pauline. Have a glorious day

Re: Happy Birthday to Pauline

Yes absolutely, happy birthday to the lovely Pauline.

Re: Happy Birthday to Pauline

PattiForPM
Many Happy returns to a lovely lady

Re: Happy Birthday to Pauline

Old Grey Whistler
Happy Birthday, Pauline. Hope you have a great day!

Re: Happy Birthday to Pauline

Gorgeous Daze
Happy Birthday Pauline! Hope you're having a super duper time.

Re: Happy Birthday to Pauline

Legsfan
Happy Birthday Pauline!
I hope you have a lovely day and I hope you are getting the sun where you are.

Re: Happy Birthday to Pauline

CoffeeThing
Happy birthday Pauline!
This week, I are be mostly hanging in there

Re: Happy Birthday to Pauline

I hope you've had a wonderful birthday Pauline.

Re: Happy Birthday to Pauline

Doc
Happy Birthday Pauline.

Re: Happy Birthday to Pauline

Happy Birthday Pauline, hope you're having a fantastic day!

Re: Happy Birthday to Pauline

MADMAX
HAPPY BIRTHDAY Pauline, Have a great day!!

Re: Happy Birthday to Pauline

Everything'sRosie
A day late...but happy birthday, Pauline.

Re: Happy Birthday to Pauline

Pauline
A huge thank you for all the Good Wishes for my Birthday. I just wanted you to know that they have been seen and are very much appreciated. I’m surprised you all still remember!

Following on so closely after the recent tragic loss of Ruth which saddened so many of us and which I see that you commemorated on here in such a touchingly sensitive way, it was lovely to be able to return to more happy times and to celebrate my birthday with my family.

I do hope that you are all keeping well,
Thank you again,

Pauline x

Re: Happy Birthday to Pauline

peterallan222