Happy Birthday to Pauline

AC/PD

It's a clickety-click Birthday for the eternally lovely Pauline on this most sweltering of days.
Hopefully she's keeping cool somewhere down by a riverside.

Happy Birthday Pauline!

Re: Happy Birthday to Pauline

Yep Happy Birthday to this Foxy Sailor.

Re: Happy Birthday to Pauline

Gorgeous Daze
Many Happy Returns and Best Wishes for the day, Pauline.

Re: Happy Birthday to Pauline

Doc
Happy Birthday, hope the day was as nice as the weather!

Re: Happy Birthday to Pauline

Old Grey Whistler
Happy Birthday, Pauline!

Re: Happy Birthday to Pauline

Happy Birthday Pauline. Best wishes and lots of love  💚

Re: Happy Birthday to Pauline

Everything'sRosie
Many happy returns, Pauline. I hope you boogie oogie oogied till you just couldn't boogie no more. Just like on this day back in 1978.

Re: Happy Birthday to Pauline

Lee A
Many happy returns Pauline xx

Re: Happy Birthday to Pauline

Hanway2
A very Happy Birthday , Pauline, from me as well. Many, many happy returns.

Re: Happy Birthday to Pauline

CoffeeThing
Happy birthday Pauline! Hope you had a great day.

Re: Happy Birthday to Pauline

PattiforPM
Sorry Pauline I missed your B'day and hope it was deservedly great too

Re: Happy Birthday to Pauline

I hope you had a wonderful birthday Pauline.