Happy Christmas everybody

Suefan
I'd like to wish everyone a happy and peaceful Christmas and New Year and thank YMG for all his hard work.

Re: Happy Christmas everybody

Patti'sdaughter
Hi everyone,  "HAPPY CHRISTMAS AND HAVE A FANTASTIC NEW YEAR"  Love Hammond family xx
amy x

Re: Happy Christmas everybody

Yes indeed, thanks everyone for the time, effort and humour and dedication to the cause.  Special thanks  to Grace Brothers for their sponsorship.  Merry Xmas to all

Re: Happy Christmas everybody

  Merry christmas to my new found friends,

  `May we stay strong in our beliefs, and loyal to our cause`

  Oh and yeah, happy new year to you all.

  Cheers Ryan.

hope everyone had a really great christmas. love amy x
amy x

Re: Happy Christmas everybody

Suefan
Cheers Amy, hope you all had a smashing time as well.  Great that your mate Kacey has joined us as well, a really nice Christmas bonus for us fans.

Re: Happy Christmas everybody

  Nice to hear from you Amy. You`ve certainly got an ally and friend in Kacey. This all just gets better by the day, from this message board to the postings from ymg. Top notch stuff.

Re: Happy Christmas everybody

Patti'sdaughter
Hey you guys!  (sorry been watching the goonies).  I certainly have missed you all and hope you got drunk and had a lovely time. amy x
amy x

Re: Happy Christmas everybody

  Glad your back Amy, missed you. Things seem a bit more lively on here nowdays. Could have some interesting times ahead.x

Re: Happy Christmas everybody

Patti'sdaughter
Yes it should be fun.  amy x
amy x

Re: Happy Christmas everybody

Kace
WELL IT'S 1ST DAY OF THE NEW YEAR.  (oh! white rabbits, white rabbits.) AND WONDER WHAT'S IN STORE FOR US ALL. ANYWAY HAPPY NEW YEAR GUY'S! HOPE YOUR ALL NURSING A HUGE HANGOVER TODAY.
ABLE WAS I ERE I SAW ELBA

XxXx

Re: Happy Christmas everybody

  Real men dont get hangovers. Happy new year to you miss cheeky. Whos in your picture ?