Happy New Year OFTDs.

Sue Menhenick

                        Happy New Year to everyone on OFTDs.....

                                                                                Sue. xx.

Re: Happy New Year OFTDs.

Andeebee
Happy new year Sue

ADB xxxx

Re: Happy New Year OFTDs.

Happy new year to you Sue. Your not out in Trafalgar Square then with all the new year revelers !

Re: Happy New Year OFTDs.

Happy New Year to you too Sue.  Thanks for making 2013 special on here and starting 2014 the same way

Re: Happy New Year OFTDs.

VintageVideos
Frohes neues Jahr, Sue!
If I only had one love yours would be the one I'd choose

Re: Happy New Year OFTDs.

Happy new year Sue, & may it be a prosperous one for you.

Re: Happy New Year OFTDs.

Happy New Year to you, Sue!
Your timing's immaculate....you could be by the Thames right now, pushing and shoving etc.
Thank goodness you're not.
Best Wishes to you and....All Good Things.
PD.

Re: Happy New Year OFTDs.

Happy New Year to you too, Sue. Hope you have a great 2014.

Re: Happy New Year OFTDs.

And Happy New Year to you Sue and your Family.

Re: Happy New Year OFTDs.

Gorgeous Daze
A very happy new year to you Sue. Hope 2014 is wonderful for you. x

Re: Happy New Year OFTDs.

Doubleday
Thank you, Sue, every good wish for 2014 to you also ... may it be even more incredible than 2013 was!

Re: Happy New Year OFTDs.

RFTK Radio
Happy New Year Sue and all the very best for 2014 xxxx

Re: Happy New Year OFTDs.

Thank you Sue, the warmest wishes for 2014 to you and yours.

Re: Happy New Year OFTDs.

Old Bill
Impeccable timing Sue!!

Happy new year to you too. If 2014 starts off like 1976 we're on to a winner! xxx

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QDI1-bX-bI8
Jeremiah 31:13

Re: Happy New Year OFTDs.

Angie
Bless you Sue......and a very Happy New Year to you and yours too!

Angie & Dave

Re: Happy New Year OFTDs.

JEZ
im a little late but a very happy and peaceful new year to all members on oftds ,and to everyone else who takes the time to read this forum and support all our dance troupes of yesteryear

Re: Happy New Year OFTDs.

Andy
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Happy New Year OFTDs.

Dug5y-02
A Happy New Year to you & yours, Sue.  Thanks for continuing to make this such a wonderful Blog.
Dug5y