πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰Happy New Year πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰

Sue Menhenick

  This year, I would like to be β€˜seasonally’ early in wishing everyone here at OFTDs a safe and positive 2019 ,  Here’s to ALL fantastic
  and positive things for each of you in the coming year.

  And it’s another year to be proud of what you have all continued to achieve here in the website. It’s not always easy to come up with new
  threads and topics, but you keep coming up with new ideas and that is very impressive.
  New names do still appear, and it’s always great to see the friendly welcome ..... especially to the newest member /poet (!j Caracalla. πŸ€—
  Welcome to OFTDs at the start of another promising New Year...... it seems there could now be 2 talented poets on board  !! .....Suefan ?
  We have not heard much from your literary pen for a while ......  πŸ˜‰

  Have an enjoyable and safe New Year everyone, ......

                    Sue.  πŸŽ‰πŸ€—πŸŽ‰

Re: πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰Happy New Year πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰

sueforever
May I hope you and your family have a wonderful happy New year in 2019 Sue. And every member on this wonderful site. And especially to our new members who have joined us.

Re: πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰Happy New Year πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰

Happy New Year Sue and thanks for the continued support, it certainly helps when the posts get a bit quiet. Also a Happy New Year to all that contribute and hope you all continue to join in during the next 12 months.
Still living in 1979

Re: πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰Happy New Year πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰

Thanks for your "Happy New Year" greeting to all who reside on One For The Dads, Sue.
You're early this year! Or is it next year?
It's always gratifying to know that whether vocal or not, you're always tuned in to this site - a real honour to have a member of the Elite providing support, information (from an impressive memory) and encouragement.
Have a healthy New Year, Sue.

Re: πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰Happy New Year πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰

Caracalla
Happy New Year Sue! Thankyou so much for the welcome. All I can say is that your poetic taste does you credit and I rather fear that with encouragement like that MORE may be on the way!
I hope you have a great  2019 with plenty of free time to work on your book (hint, hint!)

Re: πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰Happy New Year πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰

Thank you Sue. A Happy Hogmany to yourself and everyone on OFTDs - Lang may yer lum reek.
Best wishes to all for a happy and prosperous 2019

Re: πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰Happy New Year πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰

 A VERY, VERY HAPPY NEW YEAR TO YOU SUE AND TO ALL THE MEMBERS OF PAN’S PEOPLE, LEGS AND CO., RUBY FLIPPER, THE GOJOS, THE BEAT GIRLS AND HOT GOSSIP!! For providing us with viewing pleasure back in the time of performance and for many years in the future as well.
 AND A VERY, VERY HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL MEMBERS OF β€˜ONE FOR THE DADS’- BOTH PRESENT AND IN THE PAST- may you come back to the fold- AND THE FUTURE- for those not yet aware of these special dancers, or of this wonderful Forum

Re: πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰Happy New Year πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰

Caracalla
I forgot to extend my Happy New Year wishes to everyone at OFTDs.
I hope you all have a great 2019.
Andy

Re: πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰Happy New Year πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰

GaryH
Happy New Year to Sue and all the nice folks on OFTD. Here's something that might be of interest (if it hasn't been posted on here already) https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=6&v=ELn-duyCrNk

Re: πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰Happy New Year πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰

Legsfan
Happy New Year Sue and everyone on the OFTDs.

Re: πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰Happy New Year πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰

GaryH wrote
Happy New Year to Sue and all the nice folks on OFTD. Here's something that might be of interest (if it hasn't been posted on here already) https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=6&v=ELn-duyCrNk
Yes, there's a thread about it. Potentially excellent news, 60 plus tapes with up to 45 minutes on each of them.
Still living in 1979

Re: πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰Happy New Year πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰

Happy New Year to everyone on OFTD, in fact the new year has just begun 17 mins ago here.

Re: πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰Happy New Year πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰

Happy new year to all on OFTDs.

Re: πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰Happy New Year πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰

Young Mister Grace
Happy New Year Sue, Ryan and everyone!
You've all done vey well!

Re: πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰Happy New Year πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰

PattiforPM
We just made it to 2019 so Happy New Year to Sue and all of OFTDs from Canada

Re: πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰Happy New Year πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰

mojo2007
Sue its very sweet of you to remember us. Wishing you and all the dancers a peaceful and healthy New Year.

 A big thank you to the team behind the site,  and I hope everybody enjoys the year
mojo

Re: πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰Happy New Year πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰

Everything'sRosie
Happy new year, Sue. Wonderful to hear from you. And a happy new year to everyone who frequents the site too. Who knows what the next 12 months might bring us. Maybe some lost routines...

Re: πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰Happy New Year πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰

Old Grey Whistler
Happy New Year, Sue and also to those of you who are not Sue.

Re: πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰Happy New Year πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰

Gorgeous Daze
A very Happy New Year Sue and to all the fine people on OFTD. Plenty to look forward to in 2019 I think!

Re: πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰Happy New Year πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰

Dancer
Happy New Year Sue and thank you for your responses on here, also Happy New Year to the members of this site especially to Ryan who works tirelessly each day as the Corporal preparing statistics and also coming up with new ideas with the emphasis placed on the weekly nostalgic charts from yesteryear.  Makes for interesting reading and intervention.