Happy Valentine's Day! (with a treat)

VintageVideos
Not getting any Valentine's Day Cards any more? Feeling a bit lonely? Well, here's just what the doctor ordered: a special treat compiled by Legsfan & me to sweeten your day.

http://www.oneforthedads.org.uk/?p=2650
Vin

Re: Happy Valentine's Day! (with a treat)

The Rubberband Man
That's a fabulous compilation. Well done and thanks to Vin and Legsfan for putting it together. Really enjoyed watching it

Re: Happy Valentine's Day! (with a treat)

Doc
I best amend my lists. Make sure you get to the end.

Re: Happy Valentine's Day! (with a treat)

Gorgeous Daze
Splendid international, intergenerational collaboration guys. And a lovely thoughtful surprise at the end.

Re: Happy Valentine's Day! (with a treat)

PattiForPM
Lovely seasonal release; well done lads

Re: Happy Valentine's Day! (with a treat)

Old Grey Whistler
This is absolutely excellent! Many thanks to Vin and Legsfan and what a great surprise at the end.

Re: Happy Valentine's Day! (with a treat)

Everything'sRosie
Wow, that was brilliant, guys. Loved it. It'll be Legs next year then. Hint hint.

Re: Happy Valentine's Day! (with a treat)

AC/PD
Thanks to the partnership of Vin and Legsfan for producing a smashing rundown culminating in something lovely.
The song-titles at No.s 3 and 2 in the Chart are, under the circumstances of the chart-topper, rather apt.

Re: Happy Valentine's Day! (with a treat)

mojo2007
A lovely treat, thank you folks

Re: Happy Valentine's Day! (with a treat)

Great work guys.  That the number one is number one, despite the full colour version presumably not being widely available until now ? - I'm out of touch - is clearly indicative of how popular it is.

Re: Happy Valentine's Day! (with a treat)

A nice surprise VV and Legsfan and what number one. And thank you for doing this treat.

Re: Happy Valentine's Day! (with a treat)

Well done to the two chaps who put this splendid compilation together. Looking forward to the Legs & Co equivalent .

I'd have sworn colour LT was already on the blog, obviously not.

Re: Happy Valentine's Day! (with a treat)

Looking forward to the Legs & Co equivalent
It's already been done. Except without the mini clips.

Re: Happy Valentine's Day! (with a treat)

Legsfan
It was amazing the amount of work Vin put into this project. It looks absolutely amazing and thanks YMG for posting on the OFTDs site.
Well, that's another rare treat we can all watch now

Re: Happy Valentine's Day! (with a treat)

Legsfan wrote
RYAN wrote
Okay, so its not really the equivalent then. The Pans mini-clips are outstandingly good.

Re: Happy Valentine's Day! (with a treat)

VintageVideos
Apart from Pan's being my prime passion, the Pan's Top 20 doesn't change much these days, so it's a lot easier to plan such a project (it took about three weeks all in all). And there was the added bonus of making a new clip available on an appropriate day. Coincidentally, the new clip may be of help to our forum members when it comes to decide on their three favourite routines from 1974 next Sunday.

A Legs countdown would surely look good, but it would probably be outdated even before it was posted, without any added bonus in sight. That's why at the moment I do not intend to create a similar clip for Legs & Co. But I'm happy to assist anyone who wants to give it a try.
Vin

Re: Happy Valentine's Day! (with a treat)

Legsfan
I would happily collaborate with you on a Legs version, but I vowed never to go near the Legs charts again. I'm all up for a Ruby Flipper version though.

Re: Happy Valentine's Day! (with a treat)

My comment about a Legs & Co equivalent was made very much in a light-hearted manner (hence the wink). I do not really expect you Vin or Legsfan to undertake such a venture. You are quite correct though, the Legs board does change more often than Pans and such an undertaking is not really feasible.

Re: Happy Valentine's Day! (with a treat)

VintageVideos wrote
....... Coincidentally, the new clip may be of help to our forum members when it comes to decide on their three favourite routines from 1974 next Sunday......
LT is certainly a smashing confection, no doubt about it, but its missing that certain somebody that will make all the difference to my choices!

Re: Happy Valentine's Day! (with a treat)

Mikey
Very good work here, thanks. Reminds me of the 1979 style chart layout.

Some of the video quality looked better than id seen it, such as green river, perhaps this was down to the small window.

Are there any plans to have Loves Theme also as its own clip or just leave as is?