Quantcast

Happy Valentine's Day! (with a treat)

Re: Happy Valentine's Day! (with a treat)

BeautifulBabs
Aww love's theme

Re: Happy Valentine's Day! (with a treat)

Mikey wrote
Some of the video quality looked better than id seen it, such as green river, perhaps this was down to the small window.
It could be that a couple of clips surfaced in better quality after they were originally uploaded to YT.

Mikey wrote
Are there any plans to have Loves Theme also as its own clip or just leave as is?
For the moment I'd like to leave it as it is.
Vin

Re: Happy Valentine's Day! (with a treat)

CoffeeThing
A wonderful compilation which I enjoyed thoroughly. Thank you both so much.

Re: Happy Valentine's Day! (with a treat)

Gorgeous Daze
Just thinking what a good promotional tool this compilation would make. Its choice bite-sizes could draw in more than a few naysayers I'm sure.