Happy Xmas One And All

Sue Menhenick
Just to wish everyone a very Happy New Year .
Another good year forOFTDs and it's fantastic to see some friendships forming from it.

All Good things for all of you in 2017 .....

Re: Happy Xmas One And All

Legsfan
Happy New Year Sue + family and everyone on OFTD's. Hope you all have a lovely year full of laughter and joy.
I hope 2017 is a great

Re: Happy Xmas One And All

And a Happy New Year to you Sue and your family. And I hope you have a good 2017.

Re: Happy Xmas One And All

The friendship aspect is certainly true and thoroughly pleasant.
Happy New Year to you too Sue!
Proper love and appreciation.

Re: Happy Xmas One And All

VintageVideos
Frohes Neues Jahr euch allen und euren Familien! Mal sehen, was 2017 so bringen wird.

Re: Happy Xmas One And All

Happy New Year Sue and to all on the forum.
Hopefully a good 2017 for all. However in OFTD land it's 1977 all over again. I'm looking forward to it.

Re: Happy Xmas One And All

Happy New Year to you, Sue ,and also to everyone on the forum.

Re: Happy Xmas One And All

Happy New Year Sue to you and your family from the waiting Canada and to all my blog mates too

Re: Happy Xmas One And All

CoffeeThing
Happy new year Sue and to each and everyone. Let's hope 2017 brings all good things.

Re: Happy Xmas One And All

Everything'sRosie
Happy new year, Sue.

As a newish member I'll be seeing plenty of you this year as I review the Legs routines forty years (more or less) to the day. I hope it gives you great pleasure to know those routines are still much loved. We on OFTDs are the super fans of course, but, believe me, there is still a lot of love out there for Legs and Co.

And a happy new year to everyone else on the forum, naturally.

Re: Happy Xmas One And All

Gorgeous Daze
A very Happy New Year to you Sue. I hope 2017 is full of light and happiness for all on OFTD.

Re: Happy Xmas One And All

mojo2007
Very sweet of you Sue to remember us.   I hope you and your loved ones have a peaceful and healthy New Year.
John

Re: Happy Xmas One And All

Happy New Year Sue, best wishes to you and all on OFTD's

Re: Happy Xmas One And All

Andy
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Happy Xmas One And All

Dancer
Happy New Year Sue.  Sorry it is late but I have been away since before Christmas.  Hope your festivities were lovely. x