Quantcast

Have You Commented Yet?

I think this thread has now served its purpose. In my estimation, it's rather unlikely that any of the members formerly mentioned here will ever catch up with rating the routines, so I've discontinued the listings. Thanks to all contributors old and new, it's been great fun but now it is time to move on.
Alles hat ein Ende - nur die Wurst hat zwei

Re: Have You Commented Yet? (The Pan's People Comments Thread)

Andeebee
I knew I missed one, but not any more

Re: Have You Commented Yet? (The Pan's People Comments Thread)

VintageVideos
Thanks... that was quick
Alles hat ein Ende - nur die Wurst hat zwei

Re: Have You Commented Yet? (The Pan's People Comments Thread)

VintageVideos wrote
I finally managed to make a similar listing as Ryan did about a year ago.
Hurrah, at last. Well done Vin, this makes perfect sense and makes it so much easier for folk to catch up.

Re: Have You Commented Yet? (The Pan's People Comments Thread)

Very useful Vin, I will get round to it I've just been a bit busy of late.

Re: Have You Commented Yet? (The Pan's People Comments Thread)

PattiForPM
Must say you all look nice in pink

Re: Have You Commented Yet? (The Pan's People Comments Thread)

PaulF
Thanks Vin useful info which I shall make a copy of and over time attempt to get myself off the "pink list"
Paul

Re: Have You Commented Yet? (The Pan's People Comments Thread)

VintageVideos
The list now includes Who's That Hurll and bucksby.
Alles hat ein Ende - nur die Wurst hat zwei

Re: Have You Commented Yet? (The Pan's People Comments Thread)

JEZ
Ill try and work slowly through some vin

Thank you to everyone who's been catching up lately.

First post updated
Alles hat ein Ende - nur die Wurst hat zwei

Re: Have You Commented Yet? (The Pan's People Comments Thread)

BeautifulBabs
"BeautifulBabs: Jungle Rock, Monster Mash, Bootleg, Swing Your Daddy, Homely Girl, Green River, Theme From Mahogany"

Hi Vin thanks for summary and happy new year to all will sort these routines above......some great ones there

Re: Have You Commented Yet? (The Pan's People Comments Thread)

Re: Have You Commented Yet? (The Pan's People Comments Thread)

Hi BeautifulBabs, that's about the best notification I've read for a long time here!

Crowed too soon...
Alles hat ein Ende - nur die Wurst hat zwei

Re: Have You Commented Yet? (The Pan's People Comments Thread)

Doc
You can knock 'You Make Me Feel Brand New' off my list as I've already commented on it.

Thanks Doc, duly amended!
Alles hat ein Ende - nur die Wurst hat zwei

Re: Have You Commented Yet? (The Pan's People Comments Thread)

Andeebee
right all up to date, has totally drained me, bet WTH is looking forward to commenting on all those clips

With all due respect, I don't think he will do it all at one go

I'm also due to comment and mark on loves theme vin

Re: Have You Commented Yet? (The Pan's People Comments Thread)

VintageVideos
You've already given a rating and a DOTD there:
http://one-for-the-dads.979225.n3.nabble.com/LOVE-S-THEME-14-02-1974-tp4088626p4088648.html
Alles hat ein Ende - nur die Wurst hat zwei