Heart Throb

Heart-Throb - I Haven't Stopped Dancing Yet - Marc TX: 28/09/1977
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9AvkIgeqqTw
Heart-Throb - Ain't it Strange - Marc TX: 28/09/1977
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3pl6el5xO1o
Heart-Throb - Get On - Marc TX: 21/09/1977
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-DTojsp1m8M
Heart-Throb [with Robin Askwith] - Confessions - Marc TX: 14/09/1977
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G3eAguxkKNY
Heart-Throb [with Denis Conly] - Idolizer - Marc TX: 14/09/1977
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H6fuGhmKAoc
Heart-Throb [with T. Rex] - Celebrate Summer - Marc TX: 07/09/1977
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G6fVSjXP1tI
Heart-Throb [with Boomtown Rats]- Looking After Number One - Marc TX: 07/09/1977
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hYnYDCfjyLw
Heart-Throb - Roots Rock - Marc TX: 31/08/1977
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RWLkbf5b7F0
Heart-Throb - You Made Me Believe in Magic - Marc TX: 24/08/1977
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H1nqfjDavkk
Heart-Throb [with T.Rex] - I Love To Boogie - Marc TX: 24/08/1977
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8zngo6cWn24
Heart-Throb [with Showaddywaddy] - You Got What It Takes - Marc TX: 24/08/1977
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_rlMaCrFafI

Re: Heart Throb

Thanks for giving these clips an airing Andee. Its been a while since ive seen them and its good they will be on a platform that will be maintained and not left to go to ruin like another i can think off.

Of course these clips of Heart Throb are tinged with great sadness as 1977 was the year of Marc's sad passing.

Re: Heart Throb

its good they will be on a platform that will be maintained and not left to go to ruin like another i can think off.
I couldn't agree more.

RYAN wrote
Of course these clips of Heart Throb are tinged with great sadness as 1977 was the year of Marc's sad passing.
Not just that, he even passed away during the course of the series, with the final two shows aired after his death.

Re: Heart Throb

Andeebee
Not a problem fellas, shame the powers that be curbed my enthusiasm by decimating half of Love machine....

Re: Heart Throb

VintageVideos
Are you going to upload the Showaddywaddy track as well (where HT are dancing at the beginning)?

Re: Heart Throb

Andeebee
didn't notice that but will get onto it later

Re: Heart Throb

VintageVideos
24TH AUG 1977  This edition also features Heart Throb at the beginning of Showaddywaddy's "You Got What It Takes". It's not a backing dance, instead HT are dancing for app. 30 seconds all on their own, then for the rest of the song it's just the boys of Showaddywaddy.

Re: Heart Throb

Andeebee
Amended and added Showaddywaddy, can Ryan add to list please.

Re: Heart Throb

Added. I do like this Heart Throb stuff, especially like the little dark haired piece.

Re: Heart Throb

Andeebee
yes what's here face - Teresa Lucas

Re: Heart Throb

Hmm, don't think so Andee. She was in Love Machine.

Re: Heart Throb

Andeebee
wild stabs Ryan

Re: Heart Throb

Rickh69
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Heart Throb

Hi Heartthrobfan and welcome to OFTDs. Do you mean the brunette in your avatar ? I always thought she was called Allison and she is rather cute too ! Heart Throb were of course one of Teri Scobles dance troupes from the 1970s which seemed to specialize in tea-time children's TV shows on ITV, along with other such troupes like Him & Us and Zig Zag.

Have you seen our `picture` section, that contains a few images of these dance troupes, with a few pics of Allison, if indeed that is her name.

There is only really one member of OFTDs who can be labeled an expert on Teri Scoble dance troupes and his name is Jez. Unfortunately hes been off-line for quite a while now and i reckon he could answer your questions. I did however text him earlier, as i noticed your post this morning. Hes hoping to make a few posts soon and if so, i will steer him to this thread.