Hello All Pan's and Legs Fans

SimonB
This post was updated on .
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Hello All Pan's and Legs Fans

JEZ
good to see you here simon.jez

Re: Hello All Pan's and Legs Fans

SimonB
This post was updated on .
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Hello All Pan's and Legs Fans

Welcome simon b. WE need all the , PP ,RF, L&cos dudes we can. Your really welcome our new friend, shame most of our contributors have hit the sack. Feel free to join us when ever you can. We are a small bunch, but are growing every day. My name is Ryan and if you continue to visit us will quickly realise im a complete nut for this kinda stiff.

Re: Hello All Pan's and Legs Fans

there are two of legs and cos daughters who visit this site how cool is that

CONTENTS DELETED

CONTENTS DELETED

CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Hello All Pan's and Legs Fans

 Man you sound just like the type of guy we need. Get yourself a blogger account my new friend. And welcome to the forum. We are all cool dudes on here, an idiot free zone, so you will be ok.

Re: Hello All Pan's and Legs Fans

mine was cherry in pp as a kid but looking back at them now ruth takes some beating and its always been lulu in legs ,jez

Re: Hello All Pan's and Legs Fans

 Well Jez, you can tell you are a new friend to our forum. As all our regulars know im a complete Sue freak. I think about her on a hourly basis, never have i seen a more perfect exanple of womanhood, you will soon get to know me though. I hope you to stay with us, your really welcome, we are starting to take of now, at long last.

Re: Hello All Pan's and Legs Fans

SimonB
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Hello All Pan's and Legs Fans

JEZ
are you old enough to remember pans people simon ,jez

Re: Hello All Pan's and Legs Fans

 Ok. We usually have battles most saturday nights betweem Sue and Lulu/Patti Fans. Looks like i will have another opponent then for saturday nights .It went a bit pear shaped tonight though as i withdrew my thread as i went a bit to far in my love for Sue. But i love thrill of the chase in our friendly battles.

Re: Hello All Pan's and Legs Fans

JEZ
but amy has appologised ryan ,jez

Re: Hello All Pan's and Legs Fans

 YOu will get used to me, and Amy, and Kacey, and pattiforpm,and suefan. This is what we do,we battle and then make friends, and we need you to become a regular jez. I do hope you will, you sound a cool dude. We really need new blood so you are most welcome. You need to switch sides though mate and join me on the SUE side of life.

Re: Hello All Pan's and Legs Fans

JEZ
yeah i will be a regular ryan but im staying on lulus side of life .jez

Re: Hello All Pan's and Legs Fans

  You will be popular with kacey then. Im delighted your here jez, this is all becoming dead cool now, i`ve dreamed of having more regulars on this forum, i for one was here when we were abunch of about 2, as i say im completely bonkers about our girls .

Re: Hello All Pan's and Legs Fans

SimonB
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Hello All Pan's and Legs Fans

its good to find somewhere to talk to talk to people who have the same things in common ryan eg legs and pans ,jez