Hello Everyone

Caracalla
Hello to YMG and Ryan and all the people on OFTD. Just wanted to say thankyou for such a great site and all the wonderful info and links. I grew up watching Pans People and Legs and Co and have always particularly admired Sue Menhenick for her beauty and dancing skills. I wonder if she has any plans to write a book? I hope so!
Caracalla

Re: Hello Everyone

Hi Caracalla and thanks for the kind words about OFTDs. A Sue M book about her time as a dancer im sure would make an interesting read for fans of our subject and indeed fans of 70s music in general. Will it ever happen, i some how doubt it. Nice thought though.

Re: Hello Everyone

Who's That Hurll
Hello Caracalla and welcome to the site. You seem to know what's going on ; have you been lurking a while? How did you first come across OFTD? Please feel free to join in with the music and weekly TOTP polls.

Re: Hello Everyone

Gorgeous Daze
Hi Caracalla. A warm welcome to OFTD. If you haven't already done so do take a good look around, there's plenty to get involved in and newbie input is encouraged in all areas.

Re: Hello Everyone

Caracalla
thanks for the welcome

Re: Hello Everyone

Caracalla
Thanks. I found this site a couple of weeks back while chasing up links about Pans People. Havent been on similar site before and dont think Ive ever used a forum but i do find reading them interesting.

Re: Hello Everyone

Caracalla
Hi Ryan. Sorry to bother you but is there a way to filter all the discussion groups by subject or date?
Also, I'm sure you'll all have seen it already but theres a nice photo of Sue Menhenick in the Yorkshire Post from this June. (dont know how to post it i'm afraid, but its easy to find)

Re: Hello Everyone

Caracalla wrote
Hi Ryan. Sorry to bother you but is there a way to filter all the discussion groups by subject or date?
Ive never been asked that before and to be honest im not to sure. If you hit the search bar and type in a key word, then it brings up some options in regards to the word you've typed including dates.
Caracalla wrote
Also, I'm sure you'll all have seen it already but theres a nice photo of Sue Menhenick in the Yorkshire Post from this June. (dont know how to post it i'm afraid, but its easy to find)
In regards to the Yorkshire Post piece on Sue and her poorly dog, well yes, we've covered all that including some input from Sue herself on the events surrounding the pooch which we were all pleased to hear made a full recovery. As for where that discussion and subsequent picture is, well i can't remember. Im sure someone on here will know where. Im guessing buried on a chat thread.
Caracalla wrote
 (dont know how to post it i'm afraid, but its easy to find)
Posting pics on here is quite a simple process. Basically go to the thread you want it to be on. Then click onto `insert image` tab which you can see just above with the orange rectangle.

That brings up a `Browse` tab. Click that and go to your `desktop`. Make sure the image you want is there and simply click on it. Then select `Centre` and `Big Size` then click the `insert image ` tab. Its always best to then hit `preview post`. If you are happy with how it looks, then hit `post message`.

Re: Hello Everyone

Caracalla wrote
Also, I'm sure you'll all have seen it already but theres a nice photo of Sue Menhenick in the Yorkshire Post from this June. (dont know how to post it i'm afraid, but its easy to find)
In regards to the Yorkshire Post piece on Sue and her poorly dog, well yes, we've covered all that including some input from Sue herself on the events surrounding the pooch which we were all pleased to hear made a full recovery. As for where that discussion and subsequent picture is, well i can't remember. Im sure someone on here will know where. Im guessing buried on a chat thread.

Here we are   http://one-for-the-dads.979225.n3.nabble.com/New-chat-thread-16-td4136099i1000.html

and  it continues briefly on the next page.

Re: Hello Everyone

Caracalla
Thanks. I've been having trouble logging in. keeps coming up with the message "website insecure"
anyway i feel rather chuffed to have already asked a question no one else ever has!

Re: Hello Everyone

Caracalla
thanks for the link. i've read the conversation. its really nice that you have that live contact with Sue Menhenick, as it is in the Q&A with all the girls.