Hello everyone

J&A

Hello everyone

J&A
I just wanted to say hello to everyone and congratulate you on this beautiful page as well. I tell everyone that I'm not Anglosphere and I'm a little lost in language, but that doesn't stop me from choosing the beautiful Gill Clark as my favorite of Legs & co. If it was never done, I'd like to make a top 10 of my Gillian favorites. I couldn't find it on the website. Maybe Ryan can tell if I'm right or not. Greetings to everyone again, Leonel.

Re: Hello everyone

Greetings Leonel. We have done top-ten everything on here at some point in the past. But please make a top-ten Gill favourites of your own.

Go to the first page of the forum and hit the `new topic` button.  I and hopefully others will make our observations and some suggestions too.

Re: Hello everyone

Michael
Hello Leonel

May I also wish you a very warm welcome to OFTD. I'm sure you'll thoroughly enjoy your visits.

Looking forward to your future posts/interactions.

Have a very pleasant Sunday.

Best wishes,

Mickey

Re: Hello everyone

Everything'sRosie
Hi Leonel, welcome to the site. Love the avatar.
Queens of My Soul
J&A

Re: Hello everyone

J&A