Hello

Dolly
Hello All!
My name is Dolly. I'm from the states. I've checked out this site for a lil while now and decided to go ahead and join.
I've just discovered these amazing dance groups about a year ago. I was on you tube listening to Bowie when I discovered Kate Bush. As I was watching a video for Those Heavy People, I noticed a video with the same title by a group called Legs and Co. So I watched and was highly impressed. So then I watched another and another until 3 hours had passed by. Well, I was hooked. Awhile later I discovered Pans People. AMAZING!
I wish we had these dancers in the states! I've just recently discovered Ruby Flipper. I kinda gotta crush on a certain guy named "Phillip", lol. So anyhoo to make a long story short I'm very impressed with this site and hope you guys don't mind if I make myself comfortable.
Cheerful Hello 👋
Dolly💋

Re: Hello

Everything'sRosie
Hi Dolly, welcome to the site. Always pleasing to hear of a new convert to the magical world of Pan's/Ruby/Legs. Let the fun begin!

Re: Hello

Dolly
Thanks! Your are absolutely right! It is a pretty magical place!😊
Dolly

Re: Hello

Hello there Dolly! Welcome onboard. Great to hear from a stateside fan of our dancers, keenly looking forward to your contributions.

Phillip was a very good performer in Ruby Flipper who deserves more acclaim, beguiled as most of us are by the female charms of the troupe. If inclined at any time do head to the RF Comments Section to give him the justice of more Dancer Of The Day awards as you see fit, along if you will with a rating out of 10 for each routine you may choose to comment upon. I guess as you've been browsing for a while that you're aware of these elements of the site.

Re: Hello

AC/PD
Hello Dolly,
It's so nice to have you join the site with a friendly introduction describing your journey to arrive here.
Anything that's known about likeable Phillip you'll find on OFTD, his breakfast of choice and inside leg measurement excepted. All bar a small 'wiped' handful of Ruby Flipper dance routines are available for viewing and subsequent conversation so Phillip's TOTP appearances are mere clicks away.
Dip in and out whenever you like.

Re: Hello

VintageVideos
Hi Dolly, a warm welcome to this site, and it's great to see another Ruth avatar on here!

Re: Hello

Doc
Hello!

This link shows where most of the interesting stuff is hidden away on the forum:
http://one-for-the-dads.979225.n3.nabble.com/ONE-FOR-THE-DADS-FORUM-HELP-Where-to-find-stuff-tp4078221.html
Still living in 1979

Re: Hello

Welcome Dolly.  I'm on the other side of the 49th parallel.  Please feel free to browse the site and contribute when you feel the urge.  I agree Phil is a great dancer

Re: Hello

Gayle M
Hi Dolly! You and I discovered Legs & Co the exact same way! I was watching Kate Bush videos and found a video of them dancing to "Them Heavy People" and just like you I got hooked

Re: Hello

 Welcome to Forum from me too, Dolly.
Hope you enjoy your time on site. As others have stated, please check out all the features and routines available on this site, if you have not done so already.
There is no pressure, but if you want to add a review of any routines you have seen, we will all be interested in reading them. And take part in any of the regular polls to be found here.
As a Pan’s fan of many years standing, remembering them from first time round, it is always good to find new people discovering them, Legs and RF.
Mel

Re: Hello

Mel
Hi Dolly Welcome to the site. Hope you find all the things your looking for on here and have fun.

All the best

Mel
M6

Re: Hello

Dolly
Hello Everyone!
Thank you so much for the warm and friendly welcome. I'm looking forward to getting to know everyone and checking out more routines. This group is Awesome. Again thanks for the welcome!
Warm Hugs,
Dolly💋

Re: Hello

A belated Hello from me too Dolly and welcome. Its always nice to see new fans of this subject join OFTDs. I was particularly interested to read to your intro post and how you discovered the dance troupes by the ever popular medium of YouTube. This just underlines for me the importance of YT and other such platforms in how folk can easily access and in some cases like yourself Dolly, actually unearth the bounty of our dance troupes. It would be a sad day if the copyright police ever take down the dance routines from YT and i hope it never happens.

Re: Hello

Old Grey Whistler
An even more belated welcome from me too, Dolly. I think it is always particularly good when our dancers become known outside of the UK.

Re: Hello

Its nice to see a new person on the site Dolly. It's a great site to learn about our great dance tropes and the dancers in them. So you will have a great time on it. And we are all friendly.

Re: Hello

Hello Dolly.  Welcome and it is great to have someone from across the water especially who find the dancers interesting.  Kate Bush was never really popular in America bar her one hit Running Up that Hill so we can swap stories about your lovely music charts over there and your choice in music.  Amazing really as a lot of the Pans and Ruby routines were to tunes that rode relatively high in your charts but did nothing here such as Threee Dog Night, Joy to the World.

Re: Hello

Dolly
You guys certainly know how to make a girl feel welcolmed!
Thanks!!!!

Re: Hello

Suefan
Hello Dolly, welcome and as others have already said I hope you enjoy browsing the site and watching the various dance clips.

Re: Hello

 I probably shouldn't have asked this, sorry.

Re: Hello

Hanway2
 And please feel free to give your opinion on any of the routines, and any other polls you find on the site. Your thoughts will be just as valid, and interesting, as us oldies. I myself have only been here since February last year- viewed anonymously for 6 months before then.
12