Hi Guy's

Patti'sdaughter
This post was updated on .
Hi Guy's,

I have been thinking about this all night and I agree with alot of the thing's that has been said since Weekend.

Young Mister Grace wrote "Everyone should think before they write."  I think and know he is right.  We all need to that's includes you as well Kace.

Anon.  wrote "That there is alot of point scoring and kissing show business bottom." (sorry but I not going to say the other word.)  This is true about the point scoring.  It hasn't been since DF wrote his view's down.  I'm sorry but I'm not fully understanding what is meant by kissing show business bottom.

Ryan wrote the thread to air his feeling's and to apologise to his heroine Sue.  Which is really nice and very respectful.

That is what we need to be, not just to the dancer but to everybody on here.  When we write hurtful thing's it look's really bad reading it from the OUT SIDE OF THE GROUP.  And I also think it makes YMG look and feel bad in a way because if it wasn't for his really hard work, time and effort we wouldn't be able to be here and seeing ALL the dance troupe's performance's and talking on the forum to each other.

All the girl's no matter who our individual favourite's are, did extremely well in getting to become who they were either in PP, RF, L&C and Zoo.  We should praise them not drag or put them down or make caty remarks.

So let's just show YMG that respect.  And make the forum successful without the hurtful and spiteful comment's.

Thank you YMG for all the time, effort and work into your blog.
PattiforPM, Suefan, Ryan, Carl, Jez, Dave, Andy, Johnlegsfan, Kace and any other's I may have forgotten to mention (I apologise for that) for your time, and sending in video's, picture's etc.  And what you write.  Thank you.

Ryan you also wrote "You expect loyalty."  Well! so do each and EVERY ONE OF THE GIRL'S and our praise too.  If it wasn't for them being who they were and the Beeb giving PP a chance.  We wouldn't be here worshiping and loving them, and have found some friend's along the way.

I am sorry if what I have wrote has hurt any one.  But it is how I feel.  I am also sorry for the hurtful and spiteful thing's I have wrote in the past.
amy x

Re: Hi Guy's

Suefan
Well said Amy, and may I add you have always been a light of reason and respect on here, even when some of us got rather carried away.

Re: Hi Guy's

Young Mister Grace
Thanks for those kind words, Amy. I think you've put your points well.

The only thing I want to add is a suggestion for a compromise: though I don't enjoy this kind of stuff myself at all, I don't want to force the forum to only contain thoughts and ideas that i agree with. I think it would soon get pretty boring that way.

if people really enjoy the mock battles, the teasing and the taunting of each other, perhaps I could create a clearly labelled sub-forum where they could continue? it should be clearly labelled so that any outsiders straying in would understand the playful nature of the posts.

I'm amazed at how vibrant and busy the forum has grown in the few short weeks since  I set it up (just look at how quiet things are over at www.panspeople.net for a comparison). The fan battles, and the people taking part are part of that livelyness. It would be a shame to lose them completely.

So what do people think?

YMG

You've all done vey well!

Re: Hi Guy's

Hi Amy. My whole thought process has changed regarding what i write on this platform, especially on Saturdays. No longer will i spend most of the week thinking up ways to wind you and Kace up with childish capers. But i would like to have some fun on Saturday night. I will not be dragged down by any blog police, nor any of the old crusties from Pans People.net who may come over to see where the real action is. So expect a little teeny weeny, sort of a wind up thread. About 50 times lighter than the old stuff, but should provide a bit of fun, and no one will get hurt. Other people out there try to think of some other Saturday stuff, as thats always been our fun night.

Re: Hi Guy's

Kace
ams im really sorry. we was only havin a laugh but i know its unfair and was hurtful too. text you tomorrow love xx
ABLE WAS I ERE I SAW ELBA

XxXx

Re: Hi Guy's

YMG in response to your request for thoughts I don't know what to say.

Learning from Ryan yesterday that Sue had seen the forum was something that initially brought a big smile to my face.  When I posted stuff such as our imaginary date on Amys thread, the poems and my own tribute, I did think how nice it would be for her to read them and hopefully have a good laugh and smile at the fact that her efforts, and those of the other girls, are still so fondly remembered.

However, having discovered that she has been distressed and upset by some of the comments posted on here leaves me mortified.  I am ashamed that my over exuberance might have embarrassed her and contributed to provoking some of the negativity.  To think that we might have tarnished by even the tiniest fraction what were clearly great days for her and all the girls leaves me in tears as I write this.

Re: Hi Guy's

PattiforPM
I agree to some extent with your concerns SueFan although I find it hard to believe that you, of all people on this forum, could possibly have upset anyone with anything you have written which has been 99% positive.  Also reading again some of the TOTP site interviews they have received a lot more dodgy stuff by way of fanmail than even we have concocted and still took it in good part so I think there is some evidence of their sense of humour and resilience as one would expect of a famous dance troupe.  If Sue is upset about some posts as Ryan says then I surely would have to shoulder a lot of this blame considering my shady past on this forum.  I understand your sadness about this SueFan but don't equate this with your contributions which I really feel have been exemplary.  OK that's It I'm done with complimenting you for the next week now.

Re: Hi Guy's

Hey Suefan, i can one trillion % say anything you have ever wrote has not upset Sue, believe me my friend. I am going to email you later regarding this matter. Dont worry every thing is cool now, and our beautiful princess is far happier now than a few days ago, when things on here got out of hand a bit.
RYAN