Hot Gossip The Naughty Bits Video 1982

SuPaLu
Here is the complete Hot Gossip Naughty Bits Video 1982.
They dance to songs by Adam Ant,Sting & members of Heaven 17/The Human League who wrote and produced the HG album 'Geisha Boys & Temple Girls'.
Floyd sings in 'Press Darlings' & 'Word Before Last'
Lead vocals by Kim Leeson,Roy Gayle,Richard Lloyd King,Floyd Pearce & Alison Hierlehy.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cDskLAjnCVc

Re: Hot Gossip The Naughty Bits Video 1982

PattiForPM
Thanks for posting this SuPaLu, I've never watched it all in one place before and there are some really interesting sets and the dancing and music are great

Re: Hot Gossip The Naughty Bits Video 1982

SuPaLu
You're welcome.I'm glad you watched it and like it.I agree about the sets,there is high production value and ambition.Some of it reminded me of 'Cabaret' and the German burlesque shows.I don't know if stuff like this goes on today - maybe at places like Crazy Horse in Paris?

Re: Hot Gossip The Naughty Bits Video 1982

Everything'sRosie
Thanks for posting SPL. Some of those sequences were, er, rather erotic, especially the one in the bathroom. My favourite of the troupe was Dominique Wood, but this appears to be after her time. Must say Hot Gossip leave me a little cold, and whenever I see them I'm reminded of why I'm such a Legs fan.

Re: Hot Gossip The Naughty Bits Video 1982

SuPaLu
Glad you like Dominique.