Hot Gossip

Re: Hot Gossip

Hot Gossip

Dug5y-02

From my private autograph collection.  A variation on one already posted on OFTD.

Registered in England and Wales No.811900.
Registered Office 18th Floor, 10 Upper Bank Street, Canary Wharf, London E14 5BF.
This e-mail and any attachments are intended only for the addressee. It is to be treated as confidential and may not be used other than for the purpose for which it has been sent. If you are not the addressee any use of this communication is strictly prohibited. In this case please delete it and notify the sender immediately.
Any communication of a defamatory or illegal nature is contrary to company policy and outside the scope of the employment of the individual. The company will not accept liability arising in respect of such communication and the employee will be personally liable. It is the responsibility of the addressee to scan this email and any attachments for computer viruses or other defects. The sender and/or the company do not accept liability for any loss or damage of any nature, however caused, which may result directly or indirectly from this email or any file attached.

IMG_0003.jpg (8M) Download Attachment
Dug5y

Re: Hot Gossip

Re: Hot Gossip

Re: Hot Gossip

Re: Hot Gossip

Re: Hot Gossip

Re: Hot Gossip

Re: Hot Gossip

Re: Hot Gossip

Hot Gossip 1984.Sinitta,Rob,Robert,Annie Dunkley,Amanda Abbs,Donette Goddard & Floyd Pearce.

Re: Hot Gossip

SuPaLu
Donette Goddard & Trudy Watson on joining Hot Gossip 1981 after Virginia & Julia left.

Re: Hot Gossip

SuPaLu
Donette Goddard was with Hot Gossip from 1981 to 1985.

Re: Hot Gossip

Mikey

Supalu, would you have any idea on the year and line up of this?

Re: Hot Gossip

Mikey
I'm still not very good at identifying Hot Gossip personnel, could this be some of them in XTC's Life Begins At The Hop?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fk7OEBBNEac

Re: Hot Gossip

SuPaLu
Thanks for the link Mikey.
This is Perri Lister

This is Dominique Wood

Re: Hot Gossip

Mikey
Thanks for the ID's Supalu.

Here are some nice pics of Perri without the usual big hair