Hot Gossip

Arlene Phillips Hot Gossip - Floyd's Them - The Kenny Everett Video Show TX: 10/07/1978
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E6H-yb2olhg
Arlene Phillips Hot Gossip - If My Friends Can See Me - The Kenny Everett Video Show TX: 17/07/1978
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GD1rcN6cB3w
Arlene Phillips Hot Gossip - Walk on The Wild Side - The Kenny Everett Video Show TX: 24/07/1978
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yc8kaoQ_2UI
Arlene Phillips Hot Gossip - Theme From Shaft [Pt 1] - The Kenny Everett Video Show TX: 07/08/1978
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KbB_-zuTfYw
Arlene Phillips Hot Gossip - Theme From Shaft [Pt 2] - The Kenny Everett Video Show TX: 07/08/1978
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mo8nnrTCVxQ
Arlene Phillips Hot Gossip - Supernature [Version 2] - The Kenny Everett Video Show TX: 14/08/1978
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ef0IkXL5ESs
Arlene Phillips Hot Gossip - Stuff Like That - The Kenny Everett Video Show TX: 21/08/1978
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sMFe3RU2rkY
Arlene Phillips Hot Gossip - Ease on Down The Road - The Kenny Everett Video Show TX: 01/01/1979
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m42eTPNKz_E
Arlene Phillips Hot Gossip - I Feel Love - The Kenny Everett Video Show TX: 19/02/1979
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sa3vHrTU1iw
Arlene Phillips Hot Gossip - Hot Child in The City - The Kenny Everett Video Show TX: 26/02/1979
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-RSQwKGO2CY
Arlene Phillips Hot Gossip - Contact - The Kenny Everett Video Show TX: 05/03/1979
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Skq56deaaF4
Arlene Phillips Hot Gossip - Oh Happy Day - The Kenny Everett Video Show TX: 12/03/1979
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VWakXaGpH2A
Arlene Phillips Hot Gossip - Alright Now - The Kenny Everett Video Show TX: 19/03/1979
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Spg_FrQ6lE
Arlene Phillips Hot Gossip - Eve of The War - The Kenny Everett Video Show TX: 02/04/1979
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qCoJ2jPjqlY
Arlene Phillips Hot Gossip - Number One Song in Heaven - The Kenny Everett Video Show TX: 09/04/1979
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cTm_fPpI-7U
Arlene Phillips Hot Gossip - Satisfaction - The Kenny Everett Video Show TX: 23/04/1979
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zgfm3-xUxt4
Arlene Phillips Hot Gossip - Brown Sugar - The Kenny Everett Video Show TX: 31/12/1979
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k0OqSKY4Y3U
Arlene Phillips Hot Gossip - Walk on The Wild Side - OBA 1 [Thames Naff Christmas] - 12/1979
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yvpxd3YKxv4
Arlene Phillips Hot Gossip - Another Brick in The Wall - The Kenny Everett Video Show TX: 25/02/1980
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_xWHVk5AkJg
Arlene Phillips Hot Gossip - Working Day And Night - The Kenny Everett Video Show TX: 10/03/1980
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5AI0FGERHV8
Arlene Phillips Hot Gossip - The Hardest Part - The Kenny Everett Video Show TX: 03/03/1980
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DdNsU4I7Eks
Arlene Phillips Hot Gossip - Baby Talks Dirty - The Kenny Everett Video Show TX: 17/03/1980
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a6BUvr8J9Bg
Arlene Phillips Hot Gossip - Money - The Kenny Everett Video Show TX: 24/03/1980
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iDp1G_KGnik
Arlene Phillips Hot Gossip - Rebel Rebel - The Kenny Everett Video Show TX: 14/04/1980
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hQE6ssCfTkA
Arlene Phillips Hot Gossip - Sleazy - The Kenny Everett Video Show TX: 31/12/1979
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PnbjQnGKrNE
Arlene Phillips Hot Gossip - All Stood Still - The Kenny Everett Video Show TX: 31/12/1980
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=spRVjyp3720
Arlene Phillips Hot Gossip - Make Love on A Phone - The Kenny Everett Video Cassette TX: 16/04/1981
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gj8IpRDwvUM
Arlene Phillips Hot Gossip - Muscle Bound - The Kenny Everett Video Cassette TX: 23/04/1981
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a__Lz1lSIAM
Arlene Phillips Hot Gossip - Tell Everybody - The Kenny Everett Video Cassette TX: 30/04/1981
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-FZDRHYy6kU
Arlene Phillips Hot Gossip - Press Darlings - The Kenny Everett Video Cassette TX: 07/05/1981
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ewGe3YFJPBE
Arlene Phillips Hot Gossip - Houses in Motion - The Kenny Everett Video Cassette TX: 16/04/1981
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3gL0jslO51Q
Arlene Phillips Hot Gossip - The Very Hot Gossip Show - Channel 4 TX: 27/11/1982
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l6Z_cfeTtmM
Arlene Phillips Hot Gossip - Purple Rain [Cover] - The Kenny Everett Television Show TX: 16/10/1986
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RHmMWuq6yF8
Arlene Phillips Hot Gossip - Freezing - The Kenny Everett Television Show TX: 23/10/1986
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B27m5gY0ocs
Arlene Phillips Hot Gossip - Masquerade - The Kenny Everett Television Show TX: 30/10/1986
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=11z4FBgfYNs
Arlene Phillips Hot Gossip - Obscene Phone Caller - The Kenny Everett Television Show TX: 06/11/1986
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SfS7ThSq1Qs
Arlene Phillips Hot Gossip - Girls & Boys [Cover] - The Kenny Everett Television Show TX: 13/11/1986
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G3OBvftZXXM
Arlene Phillips Hot Gossip - Animals - The Kenny Everett Television Show TX: 20/11/1986
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=su5FV1qGD4E
Arlene Phillips Hot Gossip - Control [Cover] - The Kenny Everett Television Show TX: 20/11/1986
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fNdLJZ57obo
Arlene Phillips Hot Gossip - Naughty Naughty - The Kenny Everett Television Show TX: 20/11/1986
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VF2Owv_MVdk

Re: Hot Gossip

Thanks for all of these Andee. Even though we have seen them all before on the OFTDs blog, its great they have now found a home on your OFTDs YT channel. At least that will be properly maintained and looked after, sadly a lot of the above clips on the blog are capput.

Re: Hot Gossip

BeautifulBabs
Arlene is a friend of Babs

Re: Hot Gossip

Just added one I forgot from the first series run, I have some missing namely Supernature V1, Le Freak......and prob one more

Re: Hot Gossip

Andeebee
Yes some or if not all are on the blog, but these are cut from the editions, or where the edition is not available i have reconstructed the slice of the edition from other sources.........

Also have the full 'The Hot Gossip Show' as well from CH4 to put up at then end of the run.

Re: Hot Gossip

Absolutely loving the Hot Gossip clips being posted by Andee on the YT channel. You know some of our friends on here get very twitchy at the mere mention of their name. But im perfectly happy to watch both Flicks girls and Arlenes girls (hmm, i will pass on the blokes). I also like all the funny Kenny Everette intros, and then we get the raunchy dances to some top notch songs.

Go on, click on a Hot Gossip link and enjoy. It ain't a sin, honest it ain't.

Re: Hot Gossip

Andeebee
I have really enjoyed these as I love Kenny's TV shows, shame they will never get released on DVD.

I had to put the words cover in the two Prince songs as quite frankly he comes down on his stuff like a big coming down thing....

the proper title for is 'making love on the phone' - sadly not enough room on the line - fume
Hopelessly Devoted to Sue