Hot Gossip

Fantastic find for Hot Gossip fans everywhere,here is the dance to 'Bridge Over Troubled Water' by Linda Clifford on The Kenny Everett Video Show 18.02.80.This is the first dance for Hot Gossip mark 2 on the weekly show,though of course they were on the Will Kenny Everett Make It To 1980 show in December 1979.
Hopefully it's just a matter of time before Supernature 1,Honky Tonk Women,Le Freak & Streetlife turn up.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YCg4rZISCM4

Re: Hot Gossip

PattiForPM
Good stuff SuPaLu and another Pump station to ogle.  Thanks for sharing this

Re: Hot Gossip

Young Mister Grace
Administrator
Is that in fact the same pumping station that "Tap Turns On The Water" was filmed at?
You've all done vey well!

Re: Hot Gossip

Gorgeous Daze
A good emergence, I like it. They're even smiling. My money is also on Bridge Over Troubled Water at Kempton.

Re: Hot Gossip

Good clip Supalu, cracking looking women in it.

Re: Hot Gossip

Here's a picture of the Kempton pumping station with screen grabs from the two dance routines to show it is the same place.

Re: Hot Gossip

PattiForPM
Sorry I missed the similarity.  Something must have distracted me

Re: Hot Gossip

Here's a cut-out-and-keep guide to the Hot Gossip dancers.
Jane Colthorpe.
Alison Hierlehy.
Debbie Ash.
Virginia Hartley.
Kim Leeson.
Julia Gale & Richard Lloyd King.
Roy Gayle.
Perri Lister & Floid Pearce.

Re: Hot Gossip

Yeah there cracking women Supalu. Tell me, was my favourite Donna Fielding not on the box in 1980 with Hot Gossip or had she moved on  ?

Re: Hot Gossip

SuPaLu
She formed Sponooch in 1979 with Mark Tyme,Carol Fletcher,Lyndsay Ward,Lee Black & Lorraine Whitmarsh.

Re: Hot Gossip

Guess the prob with most peoples conception of HG, is the change of personnel. I like watching there routines, but to honest apart from Perri Lister, Donna Fielding and Floid most of the rest just pass this old Legs & Co man by. But i admire your passion for HG and the more i view them, the more i can warm to them.

Cold chit-chat they certainly are not. Maybe luke-warm tittle tattle at the very worst.

Re: Hot Gossip

Great clip there Supalu, and how ironic if that is the same place Pans used. I guess the owners were perfectly happy to have dancers gyrating all over their equipment.

DOTD Alison

Re: Hot Gossip

SuPaLu
I would like to visit the place just to see where they all danced

Re: Hot Gossip

Suefan
It is well worth a visit, particular when the engine is working, although when we went I channelled the PP vibe!

Re: Hot Gossip

PattiForPM
Just trying to visualize you sitting on one of those wheels SF and my imagination is letting me down

Re: Hot Gossip

Another great Hot Gossip rarity i found on a Sarah Brightman FB page called 'Diva Sarah'.
'Honky Tonk Women' is from 31.07.78. and is the first of three Rolling Stones records they danced to.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nwwmDKAMSSo

Re: Hot Gossip

It's a 'Three and out' (or should that be a Two north of the 49th) without even one down, let alone a couple!

Re: Hot Gossip

Rickh69
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Hot Gossip

SuPaLu
She's not Debbie Ash.I thought it might be Julie Harris of Tight Fit and Flick Colby's Zoo.
The woman in pony-tails is Dominique Wood.She had this style in the video for Starship Trooper and the dance to Hot Child In The City.

Re: Hot Gossip

Rickh69
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.